New Pin 2K glass only $50. NOS WPC transformers only $50.

Pinball Inc.

Aug 10, 2009, 9:20:13 PM8/10/09
This weeks specials at the Pinball Inc/IPB sale is new Pin 2000 glass
for only $50. This glass is NOT seconds, it still has the protective
coating on it and it buyers choice. As everyone who came and got the
wide body glass for only $6 knows these deals are for real! Plenty of
other good deals remain, we've also got NOS WPC transformers, this
week only for $50 each.

Only TWO weeks remain for the largest open house pinball parts sale
ever. August 22 is the last day before the rest of the goodies get
loaded up on containers and shipped away.

Hours are Wednesday thru Saturday 10-6.

12 Georgianna Lane
Bloomington, IL 61701
309-827-6345

Thanks,
James Loflin
Pinball Inc.

Sam

Aug 10, 2009, 9:27:43 PM8/10/09

So is this a selected bunch of stuff that's on for sale or is this
everything from the IPB sale? And if Aug 22 comes, it's gone to Aus?
And there'll be no online store to get nos parts from pinballinc?

Sam

Joseph 'Tony' Dziedzic

Aug 10, 2009, 9:29:08 PM8/10/09
Anyone willing to buy a piece of P2K glass for me and ship it to me? I'd
gladly make it worth your while.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

In article <c264e55d-258c-4731...@d4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,

Loanguy717

Aug 10, 2009, 9:57:37 PM8/10/09
On Aug 10, 8:29 pm, t...@dziedzic.us (Joseph 'Tony' Dziedzic) wrote:
> Anyone willing to buy a piece of P2K glass for me and ship it to me?  I'd
> gladly make it worth your while.
>
> Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic
>
> In article <c264e55d-258c-4731-9660-93f5bde1e...@d4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,

> "Pinball Inc." <pinball...@pinballinc.com> wrote:
> >This weeks specials at the Pinball Inc/IPB sale is new Pin 2000 glass
> >for only $50.  This glass is NOT seconds, it still has the protective
> >coating on it and it buyers choice.  As everyone who came and got the
> >wide body glass for only $6 knows these deals are for real!  Plenty of
> >other good deals remain, we've also got NOS WPC transformers, this
> >week only for $50 each.
>
> >Only TWO weeks remain for the largest open house pinball parts sale
> >ever.  August 22 is the last day before the rest of the goodies get
> >loaded up on containers and shipped away.
>
> >Hours are Wednesday thru Saturday 10-6.
>
> >12 Georgianna Lane
> >Bloomington, IL  61701
> >309-827-6345
>
> >Thanks,
> >James Loflin
> >Pinball Inc.- Hide quoted text -

I will be headed over there again this week. Where do you live? Are
you going to EXPO - maybe I could bring it up there with me? Let me
know.

indy5mike

Aug 10, 2009, 10:18:56 PM8/10/09
> know.- Hide quoted text -

I would buy a pin2k glass but just cant get there this week. Anyone
going to the sale this week that is also going to Expo that would hold
on to it till then? If so I could call james tomorrow and see if I
could pay by credit card and have someone pick it up.

Bryan Kelly

Aug 10, 2009, 10:21:44 PM8/10/09
I could pick up one from Expo, if someone could get one there for me.

Bryan (CARGPB 14)
http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
Home of the EXECUTIVE Pin Footie http://www.pinfooties.com

On Aug 10, 8:57 pm, Loanguy717 <loanguy7171...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I will be headed over there again this week.  Where do you live?  Are
> you going to EXPO - maybe I could bring it up there with me?  Let me

> know.- Hide quoted text -

marc_b

Aug 10, 2009, 10:46:48 PM8/10/09
I would LOVEW a new piece of GLASS! WIll pay very well to anyone who
can pick me up a piece and somehow ship it to me or hold it until I
can figure out how to get it to Oregon!

Marc B

choddaboy

Aug 10, 2009, 11:03:45 PM8/10/09

If anyone is going from the metro detroit area, i would gladly pay
them to pick me up a piece of p2k glass.
thanks
greg

choddaboy

Aug 10, 2009, 11:06:43 PM8/10/09
On Aug 10, 9:20 pm, "Pinball Inc." <pinball...@pinballinc.com> wrote:

If anyone is going from metro detroit, i would gladly pay them to
bring back a p2k glass for me.
greg

Twilight4u

Aug 10, 2009, 11:17:22 PM8/10/09
On Aug 10, 8:57 pm, Loanguy717 <loanguy7171...@yahoo.com> wrote:

If you could also bring me one back that would be great i live in the
NW suburbs
Please let me know
Thanks
Ray

garavamll

Aug 10, 2009, 11:18:56 PM8/10/09
Anyone from STL going to IPB's sale?? I need a piece of Pin2k glass....

Thanks,
MIKE

"choddaboy" <chodda...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

James in VA

Aug 10, 2009, 11:28:38 PM8/10/09
Any chance that somebody is buying from this sale and headed back to
the DC or even the Philly area? Just got an RFM and wouldn't mind a
spare glass for $50 + transport.

Thanks in advance!

James in VA

arcaderehab

Aug 10, 2009, 11:32:46 PM8/10/09
On Aug 10, 9:20 pm, "Pinball Inc." <pinball...@pinballinc.com> wrote:

Man, your killing me with this Pin2K glass... Please ship to NJ.

arcaderehab

Aug 10, 2009, 11:34:50 PM8/10/09
> Man, your killing me with this Pin2K glass... Please ship to NJ.- Hide quoted text -

If anyone wouldn't mind schlepping a sheet of Pin2K glass to the fall
Allentown show, I'd gladly pay for your trouble!

Rare Hero

Aug 10, 2009, 11:42:21 PM8/10/09
Aw man - like everyone else, I'd love to have a piece shipped
somehow.... *cry cry cry*

Greg

Troz

Aug 11, 2009, 12:07:59 AM8/11/09
One sheet for me too if anyone would be willing to ship of course.
Perhaps someone could ship a few sheets to one person in SoCal for
distribution around here?

- Karl D

Rare Hero

Aug 11, 2009, 12:54:06 AM8/11/09

I'm in SoCal ...so - you and me makes 2 so far for a SoCal
shipment ...if James was OK w/ it, of course.

Greg

Gregg

Aug 11, 2009, 6:36:59 AM8/11/09
In article
<646a15a3-8a31-435f...@d4g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,
arcaderehab <in...@arcaderehab.com> wrote:

> On Aug 10, 11:32�ソスpm, arcaderehab <i...@arcaderehab.com> wrote:

> > On Aug 10, 9:20�ソスpm, "Pinball Inc." <pinball...@pinballinc.com> wrote:
> >

> > > This weeks specials at the Pinball Inc/IPB sale is new Pin 2000 glass

> > > for only $50. �ソスThis glass is NOT seconds, it still has the protective
> > > coating on it and it buyers choice. �ソスAs everyone who came and got the
> > > wide body glass for only $6 knows these deals are for real! �ソスPlenty of

> > > other good deals remain, we've also got NOS WPC transformers, this
> > > week only for $50 each.
> >
> > > Only TWO weeks remain for the largest open house pinball parts sale

> > > ever. �ソスAugust 22 is the last day before the rest of the goodies get

> > > loaded up on containers and shipped away.
> >
> > > Hours are Wednesday thru Saturday 10-6.
> >
> > > 12 Georgianna Lane

> > > Bloomington, IL �ソス61701

> > > 309-827-6345
> >
> > > Thanks,
> > > James Loflin
> > > Pinball Inc.
> >
> > Man, your killing me with this Pin2K glass... Please ship to NJ.- Hide
> > quoted text -

> If anyone wouldn't mind schlepping a sheet of Pin2K glass to the fall
> Allentown show, I'd gladly pay for your trouble!

As would I

--
Gregg in Baltimore

cal50

Aug 11, 2009, 8:04:39 AM8/11/09
If any P2K glass is coming to Ohio I would take a sheet.

Retrogameconnection

Aug 11, 2009, 8:34:04 AM8/11/09
On Aug 11, 5:04 am, cal50 <jbhar...@oh.rr.com> wrote:
> If any P2K glass is coming to Ohio I would take a sheet.

Make that 3 for SO Cal. I'm in.

twinmice

Aug 11, 2009, 10:47:20 AM8/11/09

Make that four for So. Cal. Mike

James in VA

Aug 11, 2009, 11:00:34 AM8/11/09
There are a lot of requests for specific locations. Might it help if
a trusted RGP'er could offer to bring some to Expo, York or Allentown
if they were paid for in advance plus a reasonable handling fee?

Steve Nelson

Aug 11, 2009, 11:12:18 AM8/11/09

I live in Oregon also and would love to get a new Pin2k glass. Would
pay someone for their time to ship me one.

Steve

Borygard

Aug 11, 2009, 11:24:15 AM8/11/09
I am trying to work with James to make this happen. If we can work things
out, I'll have some glass available at my booth at Expo.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics

"James in VA" <jjmurr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

goatdan

Aug 11, 2009, 11:58:53 AM8/11/09

Whoo-hoo! Hope there is still a sheet there when I *finally* get
there on Friday!

Taxman

Aug 11, 2009, 12:22:33 PM8/11/09
Anyone from the CT area going or getting any please pick me up a
sheet. If you know me then you know I am good for it.

I don't have a P2K yet, but I will. And every RFM I looked at
recently had scratched glass. It is only going to get harder to get
and it won't go bad in storage.

Dave "Taxman" http://www.pinbald.com

twinmice

Aug 11, 2009, 12:36:17 PM8/11/09

Actually, i am in for 2 in So. Cal. Mike Paris

John Wart, jr

Aug 11, 2009, 2:31:35 PM8/11/09
Sorry, I'm gonna buy them all tomorrow :)

"goatdan" <loo...@goatstore.com> wrote in message

Taylor-VA

Aug 11, 2009, 2:59:33 PM8/11/09
screw the glass, I want a transformer!!!!!

choddaboy

Aug 11, 2009, 3:03:08 PM8/11/09
On Aug 10, 9:20 pm, "Pinball Inc." <pinball...@pinballinc.com> wrote:
> This weeks specials at the Pinball Inc/IPB sale is new Pin 2000 glass
> for only $50. This glass is NOT seconds, it still has the protective
> coating on it and it buyers choice. As everyone who came and got the
> wide body glass for only $6 knows these deals are for real! Plenty of
> other good deals remain, we've also got NOS WPC transformers, this
> week only for $50 each.
>
> Only TWO weeks remain for the largest open house pinball parts sale
> ever. August 22 is the last day before the rest of the goodies get
> loaded up on containers and shipped away.
>
> Hours are Wednesday thru Saturday 10-6.
>
> 12 Georgianna Lane
> Bloomington, IL 61701
> 309-827-6345
>
> Thanks,
> James Loflin
> Pinball Inc.

Does anyone know what to use to remove the coating off the glass to
make it reflective?

miracleman

Aug 11, 2009, 3:37:19 PM8/11/09

Jclausing

Aug 11, 2009, 3:44:33 PM8/11/09
On Aug 11, 8:58 am, goatdan <loo...@goatstore.com> wrote:
> there on Friday!- Hide quoted text -

Make it 5 for So-Cal, I'm in Orange County.

Loanguy717

Aug 11, 2009, 8:31:55 PM8/11/09
> there on Friday!- Hide quoted text -

I told you I am happy to pick up some sheets and bring them to EXPO it
is really no big deal for me. If you are interested please let me
know. I am going there on Thursday and can pick up however many we
need and hold them for delivery to EXPO.

JimS

Aug 11, 2009, 8:51:14 PM8/11/09
How about Northern California? I'd be in for one.

Jim

Loanguy717

Aug 11, 2009, 11:26:50 PM8/11/09
On Aug 11, 7:51 pm, JimS <jimsou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How about Northern California? I'd be in for one.
>
> Jim

I am not going to ship any of them. I am scared they would break. If
people want to prepay James and I will pick them up on Thursday and I
can bring them to EXPO with me. A couple people are checking with
James and will let me know. I am only 30 miles from Bloomington so it
is really no problem.

Jazman

Aug 11, 2009, 11:32:31 PM8/11/09
Ok, I'm going to be going down on Friday. I'm hoping John was joking
when he said he was going to buy the lot and be a hoarder.

I throw this out there. If you want a piece of glass, I have no idea
how many sheets James has or how many he'll sell to anyone. I am
willing to pick up a piece for you and deliver it to Expo (or you can
pick up in the Milwaukee area if you wish). I wish I could help with
those wanting to ship, but it is just too much of a pain and risk to
ship. Contact me directly if you're interested.

Jaz

James in VA

Aug 12, 2009, 2:45:28 PM8/12/09
On Aug 11, 2:59 pm, Taylor-VA <TaylorV...@gmail.com> wrote:
> screw the glass, I want a transformer!!!!!

Everybody (including myself) is excited about the P2K glass. Per
Taylor's comments, if we're able, would an individual who has a few
WPC pins be a damn fool not to get a NOS transformer for $50? How
much do they go for? How typical is it for them to fail? I don't
need a transformer but should I just get one as a spare? I don't need
a P2K glass either but I have an RFM and sure would be bummed if I
broke that glass!

James in VA

Craig C

Aug 12, 2009, 2:55:23 PM8/12/09
James, did you bring those RFM aprons back from GA?

LMK

thanks

-c

seymour-shabow

Aug 12, 2009, 2:59:21 PM8/12/09

Transformers rarely fail unless you overfuse something.

-scott CARGPB#29

PinAffliction

Aug 12, 2009, 3:12:52 PM8/12/09
On Aug 12, 1:59 pm, seymour-shabow <seymour.sha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Transformers rarely fail unless you overfuse something.
>
> -scott CARGPB#29

Pretty much correct, but I've seen them overheat and fail without
blowing a fuse, if someone does a domestic/import jumper conversion
wrong.

Scott

seymour-shabow

Aug 12, 2009, 3:17:55 PM8/12/09

I'll modify my statement to say "transformers rarely fail unless
something is overfused or a moron has monkeyed with something on it" ;)

-scott CARGPB#29

Pinball Inc.

Aug 12, 2009, 11:05:45 PM8/12/09
On Aug 12, 2:55 pm, Craig C <pinballamo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> James, did you bring those RFM aprons back from GA?
>
> LMK
>
> thanks
>
> -c
>
> On Aug 10, 8:20 pm, "Pinball Inc." <pinball...@pinballinc.com> wrote:
>

> > This weeks specials at the Pinball Inc/IPB sale is newPin2000glass
> > for only $50.  Thisglassis NOT seconds, it still has the protective

> > coating on it and it buyers choice.  As everyone who came and got the
> > wide bodyglassfor only $6 knows these deals are for real!  Plenty of

> > other good deals remain, we've also got NOS WPC transformers, this
> > week only for $50 each.
>
> > Only TWO weeks remain for the largest open house pinball parts sale
> > ever.  August 22 is the last day before the rest of the goodies get
> > loaded up on containers and shipped away.
>
> > Hours are Wednesday thru Saturday 10-6.
>
> > 12 Georgianna Lane
> > Bloomington, IL  61701
> > 309-827-6345
>
> > Thanks,
> > James Loflin
> > Pinball Inc.- Hide quoted text -

Sorry still no red plastic to make them. We're getting close.

mark.c.

Aug 13, 2009, 11:28:30 AM8/13/09
HI ALL

just a quick update due to time and business commitments we have had
to bring the date forward , we are now closing off this Saturday at
6pm 16th August

as we need more time to pack and sort Whats left to be loaded. We are
looking at having parts for sale at Expo in October with Pinball
inc, .

Once everything is sorted , it will loaded on ebay and on
www.pinballspareparts.com.au.

thanks everyone for helping , thanks to James to running the sale for
us and to Tim for being away from home for near 10 weeks now

i look forward to meeting as many as I can at expo in October , this
will be my second expo and hope to continue for many years

thanks

markc
pinballspareparts

mark.c.

Aug 13, 2009, 11:34:59 AM8/13/09

sorry thats Saturday 15th August

goatdan

Aug 13, 2009, 11:49:18 AM8/13/09

If that's the case, thank god I'm able to make it tomorrow! I'm
getting pretty excited to see everything and pick up probably not a
bunch, but enough to make me happy for a while :)

Loanguy717

Aug 13, 2009, 10:35:15 PM8/13/09
> bunch, but enough to make me happy for a while :)- Hide quoted text -

They have about 80 sheets of P2K glass from what I could tell.

goatdan

Aug 13, 2009, 11:19:08 PM8/13/09
On Aug 13, 9:35 pm, Loanguy717 <loanguy7171...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > If that's the case, thank god I'm able to make it tomorrow!  I'm
> > getting pretty excited to see everything and pick up probably not a
> > bunch, but enough to make me happy for a while :)- Hide quoted text -

> They have about 80 sheets of P2K glass from what I could tell.

Awesome! I'm working on the plans right now and getting the car
ready :)

Two questions if anyone who has gone sees this: Will there be signs
directing me once I get to Georgianna Lane on where to go exactly, and
is there anything else that I should know before heading down?

I'll be bringing my checkbook :)

tjpc75

Aug 13, 2009, 11:19:24 PM8/13/09
> They have about 80 sheets of P2K glass from what I could tell.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Mark for letting everyone know about our imminent closure of
this open house, but the 16th IS correct. We have had enquiries about
people coming sunday as they work every other. So yes, we will be open
for bussiness untill SUNDAY the 16th. I hope to see more of you all
here. It's been great putting faces to the names, an absolute
pleasure. :-)

railbender

Aug 13, 2009, 11:58:45 PM8/13/09
> pleasure. :-)- Hide quoted text -

So what will happen to this stuff once the sale is over? I have heard
a bunch of different stories

I am still looking for WPC coin doors

Thanks,

Kenny

John Wart, jr

Aug 14, 2009, 10:45:31 AM8/14/09
> > > They have about 80 sheets of P2Kglassfrom what I could tell.- Hide quoted text -

> > Thanks Mark for letting everyone know about our imminent closure of
> > this open house, but the 16th IS correct. We have had enquiries about
> > people coming sunday as they work every other. So yes, we will be open
> > for bussiness untill SUNDAY the 16th. I hope to see more of you all
> > here. It's been great putting faces to the names, an absolute
> > pleasure. :-)- Hide quoted text -

> So what will happen to this stuff once the sale is over? I have heard
> a bunch of different stories
>
> I am still looking for WPC coin doors
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kenny

What is left goes to Australia, will be cataloged and put online for
sale.

John Wart, jr

Aug 14, 2009, 10:46:23 AM8/14/09
On Aug 13, 11:19 pm, goatdan <loo...@goatstore.com> wrote:
> On Aug 13, 9:35 pm, Loanguy717 <loanguy7171...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > If that's the case, thank god I'm able to make it tomorrow!  I'm
> > > getting pretty excited to see everything and pick up probably not a
> > > bunch, but enough to make me happy for a while :)- Hide quoted text -

> > They have about 80 sheets of P2Kglassfrom what I could tell.

> Awesome!  I'm working on the plans right now and getting the car
> ready :)
>
> Two questions if anyone who has gone sees this:  Will there be signs
> directing me once I get to Georgianna Lane on where to go exactly, and
> is there anything else that I should know before heading down?
>
> I'll be bringing my checkbook :)

Once you get to Georgianna, you turn on Georgianna, take the road all
the way to the back, and once you can go no further, go to the right,
there's an A-Frame building attached to a warehouse. Go all the way
down the drive to the warehouse, there's a doorway on your right, go
in

Loanguy717

Aug 14, 2009, 7:16:31 PM8/14/09
> sale.- Hide quoted text -

Don't bring your checkbook - bring cash you may get a better deal.

Lynda

Aug 14, 2009, 7:40:39 PM8/14/09
Hi James
Is there any way I can get a pinball 2K glass over to England? I have
a mate over in Houston, but that's about all.

Will you ship?
Cheers
Spike

Lynda

Aug 14, 2009, 7:41:51 PM8/14/09
Anyone wanting to get one over to England somehow?
Thanks
Spike
Nottingham, England