Pinball Party and tourney in Indy

Trent

Aug 18, 2010, 1:21:58 AM8/18/10
Help celebrate Bob Skinners 40th birthday Party in Carmel, IN just
north of Indianapolis.

2 day event starts at 4pm on Saturday and 11am on Sunday.

Come to eat and play some pin.

Qualifying on Friday and finals on Sunday. Pretty casual event all
skill levels will be welcome.

Still Flippin' @ 40
August 21 Saturday 4pm- 1a & 22 Sunday 11am -? Playoffs.
The Comfort Suites - Carmel
15131 Thatcher Lane
Carmel, IN 46033
317-575-0000
Mention "Still Flippin' Party" for discount rate
(69.95 + Tax, per night).

RSVP Bob Skinner at 317-850-0766 if you can make it, so we can be sure
to have enough food. (Already set @ 75 people, which not all are
going to compete in Tourney's)

Bring your own Drinks.

BP

Aug 18, 2010, 6:35:20 PM8/18/10

Really hoping to see folks there. I'm bringing at least
one game for play. I know Bob has been planning this for awhile and I
would love to see pinball and tournaments get some more publicity and
keep it alive.

snyper2099

Aug 18, 2010, 7:13:50 PM8/18/10
I plan on coming. I will either bring a Sorcerer or a Harlem
Globetrotters or both. I need to pick up a clear piece of glass for
the Harlem in order to bring it. Oh, I could also have a megatouch
set on freeplay if there is a coutertop/table somewhere to set it up.

Butterflygirl24

Aug 18, 2010, 7:30:05 PM8/18/10
On Aug 18, 1:21 am, Trent <tr...@midohio.net> wrote:

Bob mentioned this at the Special When Lit premier in Indy...
I was hoping it might work out to get to come, but I have a family
reunion this weekend, Larry has to work, and contractors tearing my
house apart...so no chance it is going to happen!!
Have a great birthday Bob!! ;-)

Phoebe
CARGPB#38

Trent

Aug 20, 2010, 1:19:52 AM8/20/10
Should have at least a dozen games showing up for people to play.

I will these for sale as well:

Sopranos - shopped and very nice - 2800
Shrek - 3650 looks great

Trent