Parts for sale

John P. Dayhuff

Sep 5, 2006, 7:33:55 PM9/5/06
Attack From Mars 5 piece cabinet decal set- $275 shipped.
Fish Tales 5 piece cabinet decal set- $ 275 shipped.
Centaur repo plastics set $130 shipped
Champion Pub playfield, NOS but has had parts on the backside at one time
, still in nice shape...., $275 shipped.
Fathom repo backglass, still has protective film and was never taken out of
the box, $275 + crating in a wooden box and actual shipping cost.
Six Million Dollar Man backglass, used but a 9.99 condition. $125 + crating
in a wooden box and actual shipping cost.
Manuals all used but in decent shape including, Addams family, Indiana
Jones, Popeye, Theatre of Magic, + others, send your request, most are $20
shipped.
Operators mini manuals, $10 shipped, ask for a list.
Police Force translite, NOS, has some scuffs from being in the tube....$35
shipped.
Space Station NOS translite, $ 40 shipped.
Transporter NOS translite, $40 shipped
Coin doors, single slot brand new with lock and keys, $60 shipped. ( I have
two of these ).

Coming soon, new ramps, plastics for older games, TONS of leg sets all used,
pop bumper caps, boards, used coin doors, Stern Stingray machine, used lock
down bars, flipper buttons, coils, coin boxes for newer games......Just got
all this stuff in a bulk deal and there's too much to list. Stop in if your
in the area.

Let me know if there is anything you guys can use before it goes to Ebay.

Thanks,
--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....

Ron Donohue

Sep 5, 2006, 7:40:48 PM9/5/06

John P. Dayhuff wrote:

> Coming soon,...., plastics for older games.

John:

If you happen to find some Medusa plastics in with these parts, I am
looking for the two plastics that make up the outlane on the left hand
side of the game.

Thanks and congratulations on your package deal,

Ron

abc123...@iquest.net

Sep 5, 2006, 7:59:49 PM9/5/06
In article <DPnLg.6179$tU....@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>, "John P. Dayhuff" <pinh...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>Coming soon, new ramps, plastics for older games, TONS of leg sets all used,
>pop bumper caps, boards, used coin doors, Stern Stingray machine, used lock
>down bars, flipper buttons, coils, coin boxes for newer games......Just got
>all this stuff in a bulk deal and there's too much to list. Stop in if your
>in the area.
>
>Let me know if there is anything you guys can use before it goes to Ebay.
>
>Thanks

John,

Hopefully, some of this stuff will be available at "12 Hours of fun!"
on October 14th!!

I'll be sure to bring my $$!! :-)
Jeff Giesting

Desperately WTB: K_N_O_C_K_O_U_T by GTB in 1950

S_T_A_R G_A_Z_E_R Owners List: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/sg.html

My Homepage: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/

Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address to send me a message.

gruelurks

Sep 5, 2006, 8:50:17 PM9/5/06
Let me know about any JD stuff please.

Thanks,
Mick

John P. Dayhuff

Sep 5, 2006, 8:54:40 PM9/5/06
Yes everything thats left will be available at that time, but thats not the
reason I'm having my party and I wanna be clear on that. The party is
scheduled every year about the same time, this parts lot came on way after I
set the date for the party. The party was not planned to get people here in
the hopes they will buy a bunch of parts from me !! " The 12 Hours of
Pinball Party " is just that a PARTY and not a way to suck money from my
friends. If you wanna look thru the stuff now or then anyone is more then
welcomed but thats NOT what the party is all about. My suggestion is to put
in your request for stuff now or come take a looksie as it might not be
available in 6 weeks from now.

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
(269) 979-3836

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....

<abc123...@iquest.net> wrote in message

abc123...@iquest.net

Sep 5, 2006, 9:01:45 PM9/5/06
In article <k%oLg.1803$MF1....@newssvr25.news.prodigy.net>, "John P. Dayhuff" <pinh...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>Yes everything thats left will be available at that time, but thats not the
>reason I'm having my party and I wanna be clear on that. The party is
>scheduled every year about the same time, this parts lot came on way after I
>set the date for the party. The party was not planned to get people here in
>the hopes they will buy a bunch of parts from me !! " The 12 Hours of
>Pinball Party " is just that a PARTY and not a way to suck money from my
>friends. If you wanna look thru the stuff now or then anyone is more then
>welcomed but thats NOT what the party is all about. My suggestion is to put
>in your request for stuff now or come take a looksie as it might not be
>available in 6 weeks from now.

Whoops! I never meant to insinuate that your party was in any way, shape or
form a clearing house for parts, John. Sorry about that.

Personally, I can't wait for the opportunity to spend some quality time with
you, your games and the fine folks that your event attracts.

Can't wait!!

John P. Dayhuff

metallik

Sep 5, 2006, 9:19:07 PM9/5/06
Any Capcom lockdown bars in that pile? I could use one.. also a driver
board for Flipper Football (long shot but what the hey :)

John P. Dayhuff

metallik

Sep 5, 2006, 9:38:31 PM9/5/06
Yup, black. I think DE, Capcom, Sega and Stern were all black so you
likely have WMS or older bars...

Cayle George

Sep 10, 2006, 9:39:38 PM9/10/06
Email sent RE: CP playfield