Last Planned TCFPA Event (Update)

PinTed

Nov 23, 2005, 2:42:17 PM11/23/05
All,

The last planned TCFPA event will be held this Saturday at SS Billiards
in Hopkins, MN.
SS Billiards will still be in operation. In fact, Lloyd will soon
announce his plans for filling the void. And actually, there will be
another monthly event hosted by Pinball Renaissance. Watch this
newsgroup or the following listed sites for those announcements.
RGP (http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball?hl=en)
SS Billiards (http://www.ssbilliards.com/)
Pinball Renaissance (http://www2.bitstream.net/~miekoa/pinball/

For this Saturday, we still plan on having two pinball tournaments.

The fist tournament, the one-day ToPS tournaments on Lloyd's three
pinball machines that are equipped with ToPS headers, is unchanged.
Registration will still be $5.00 per chance / person with $4.00 from
each attempt going into a cash jackpot for the winner(s).

The second tournament will be Double Elimination on Lloyd's over a
dozen different "normal" pinball machines. Registration will still be
$5.00 to enter and $5.00 for each advance on the bracket. The change is
that all collected funds, trophies, and collectable pin-prize packages
will be awarded to the three winner of this tournament. And, thanks to
Lloyd, the fist twelve people who sign up for the Double Elimination
Tournament will receive a "Safe Cracker" token.

As this is our last planned even, we will still be using these
tournaments to clean out our inventory of pin-promos with free
giveaways and random drawings.

Just to be clear, Lloyd is staying at his same location, Lloyd is NOT
leaving.

--
TCFPA President
Todd 'PinTed' Andersen