FS: LoTR LE Lord of the rings LE HUO MN Minnesota

Mike MN

Apr 26, 2012, 4:44:33 PM4/26/12
$4500.00 or Best offer. I have had it since new in box. Guides are
still stapled inside. Also have an extra set of gold wire rails from
stern.

email me please.

Mike

Mike S.

Apr 26, 2012, 5:23:32 PM4/26/12
Nice price! I already have a LOTR but I can't imagine this will last
long.

Detroitboy

Apr 26, 2012, 5:43:12 PM4/26/12
Email sent

jbrady65

Apr 26, 2012, 6:02:09 PM4/26/12

I apparently don't know how to find a persons email if is hidden...or
maybe I use the wrong "browser??" anyway I am jbrady65tv at gmail dot
com

contact me if you haven't sold it...?

--
jbrady65
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

Detroitboy

Apr 26, 2012, 6:11:49 PM4/26/12
He already has multiple offers.

Mike MN

Apr 26, 2012, 6:50:57 PM4/26/12
SOLD < SORRY GUYS, Needed money fast.

tomw...@myfairpoint.net

Apr 26, 2012, 8:09:02 PM4/26/12
Why such a low price?

Rare Hero

Apr 26, 2012, 8:26:57 PM4/26/12
On Apr 26, 5:09 pm, tomwi...@myfairpoint.net wrote:
> Why such a low price?

Ahh, this hobby...where $4500 is a "low price" :)

HUO regular LOTRs go for 3400-3800 ...there are tons of them and the
LE isn't *that* big of a deal. $4500 seems fair. Same game, missing
figures, some gold trim. You can add the shaker to a regular, so -
not a huge incentive to go LE. Do people think LOTR LE is like Tron
LE? Worth $8500? Nah...

Then again Black Spidey sells for a ton and I don't know why...like
LOTR, same exact game as the regular one. *shrug*

Greg

Joey

Apr 26, 2012, 9:09:18 PM4/26/12
On Apr 26, 8:26 pm, Rare Hero <rarehero...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> HUO regular LOTRs go for 3400-3800

Yea, a few months ago. Back when stock AFM's didn't go for $8100.
Times are changing. Sadly prices are up across the board. Good luck
finding a game like Shadow for sub 2k. I know you got steals on your
MB and LOTR but that does not make it the norm.

Rare Hero

Apr 26, 2012, 9:16:16 PM4/26/12
On Apr 26, 6:09 pm, Joey <pinballj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yea, a few months ago. Back when stock AFM's didn't go for $8100.
> Times are changing.  Sadly prices are up across the board. Good luck
> finding a game like Shadow for sub 2k.  I know you got steals on your
> MB and LOTR but that does not make it the norm.

So - is EVERY DMD game up across the board? Does supply and demand
have anything to do with it anymore? There are ~7500 LOTRs out
there...and they pop up for sale pretty often. Is a standard LOTR a
$4k game all day long now? Is anyone waving $6k in the air for LOTR
LEs? I'm not being facetious...I'm truly curious. If every game is
selling for apeshit prices - I might have to join the party and sell
some games soon lol ;) I have a Spider-Man GE! Greg Edition - #1 of
1! First $10k gets it! :)

Greg

Joey

Apr 26, 2012, 9:31:01 PM4/26/12
I honestly have no idea but just know it's crazy. Someone just picked
up a nib Lotr le for $5900 and people were going nutts over the good
deal he got. If i knew this shit was going to happen i would have
loaded up on all these games a year ago. Not every game is up, but
look at the RBION thread. Everyone saying they will not part with
theirs for less then 3k.

JimS

Apr 26, 2012, 9:35:25 PM4/26/12
Looks like pinflation to me :-).

Jim

freeman

Apr 26, 2012, 9:42:50 PM4/26/12
> So - is EVERY DMD game up across the board?  Does supply and demand
> have anything to do with it anymore?
> Greg

yes, every DMD has gone up.

the DMD supply now is relatively fixed (games under $5K), and the
demand (new hobbiest) keeps growing.

Robert Smith

Apr 26, 2012, 9:49:17 PM4/26/12
$4500 is low for this game in today's market, period. With non-LE's
HUO going upwards of $4K, I'd expect this title to sit more upwards of
mid $5k's, easy. And I don't even like this title. But I'd by one
for the hair dick back glass, hours of entertaining conversation.
"Yep, looks like a wiener". "Nope, doesn't". "I need another beer to
see it". "just play the fucking game".

On another note, I'd take a Black Spiderman, but "with all those
standard editions out there" why would I drop $8K? Because the back
glass has Spidey in a black suit? well, the BSM "should" just be $500-
$1000 more, right?

Sean Casey

Apr 26, 2012, 9:58:33 PM4/26/12
> Is a standard LOTR a $4k game all day long now?

It is in California.

Sean
--
Sean Casey