Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

Contest: Why is Shaggy so Surprised?

0 visningar

c...@provide.net

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 18:42:532005-08-22
till
The following pictures was taken while filming some
footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
"Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

Karl

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 18:46:182005-08-22
till
He is Suprised because Saphire finaly showed them boobies!!!?

Thanks for all you do to help the pinball world fine sir.

Have fun, Karl.

Lloyd Olson

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 18:48:322005-08-22
till
He never saw boobs before. LTG :)

<c...@provide.net> wrote in message

John P. Dayhuff

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 18:51:342005-08-22
till
Because he just found out that Norm is a He-She......??

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message

Richard Young Sr.

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 19:02:212005-08-22
till
The WhirlWind had here spinning so fast it looked like she had three...

Manic

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 19:00:582005-08-22
till

"Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message
> He never saw boobs before. LTG :)

LOL - ouch ;-)

Mrhide

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 19:01:282005-08-22
till
Wind blow her top off ?

Paul

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 19:04:582005-08-22
till
P'raps he was pissed because scotty was beaming her up....

the revenge of ST :)

CraigC -Chicago-

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 19:08:232005-08-22
till
lost a game of strip zen pinball when his partner accidentaly went for
the magnasave on whirlwind?

-c

Koz Pinlicious

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 19:09:152005-08-22
till
...because her knockers were not wired properly, so that when Shaggy
did a solenoid test he forgot to let go and got the shock of his life.
Thank Goodness he wasn't testing them with his METER! :-P)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Atari_2600

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 19:17:202005-08-22
till
He was suprised to learn of the existance of a system 11DD.

Ron Donohue

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 19:19:302005-08-22
till
He was blown away by an opportunity to combine his hobbies and sadly,
prematurely mirror glazed his balls.

Ron

Ron Donohue

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 19:46:252005-08-22
till
The Lnog Version of my answer:

He was always hoping to meet a beauty and get a chnace to put his Grand
Lizard in her Gold Mine at High Speed and drive her like the Road Kings
do. He longed to demonstrate his ability to thrust like an F-14 Tomcat
to set her on Fire. He was no Millionaire, so he could not usually
afford to go into the Fire Champagne Edition private dance area, and
typically had to pummel the Pinbot at home alone.

When they could scrape together the money for some loving and need it
Bad, Cats like him would make a Banzai Run down to the local club,
"BigGuns" where he would dress up and pretend to be the Black Knight
2000. He whirled in like a Cyclone and thought he would be an
Earthshaker, but he was no match for the group thrills offered by
mistress Elvira and the Party Monsters. In the Game Show of love, he
thought of himself as an ace, but the ladies placed him among the
Jokerz!, only good for a little Mousin' Around!. He was there one day
when the Police Force raided the place and filled up a police temporary
Space Station house with other johns who had failed to release the pent
up energy in their Swords of Fury. He got released, but did not have
the money for a Taxi, and had to call in a favor from a professional
driver known as Transporter, the Rescue who took him away from the
Whilrwind of activity back to his humble abode.

He got home and watched cartoon porn classic "Bugs Bunny's Birthday
Ball." That only got him more frustrated, so he went to the local
Diner where he sat next to his Dr.. "Dude", he said, "I've had a
really bad day". The Doctor nodded his head sympathetically, and
replied "I know what you mean, I just got cleaned out by some Pool
Sharks playing a Radical! new type of pool. I'm no Riverboat Gambler,
but I thought I had a chance. But once they put on the skates, it was
clear I had no chance in the Rollergames." Shaggy nodded his head
sagely, finished his meal and went home where he was surprised by a
lovely young thing. The events of the day had apperently been just too
much for him, and he was blown away by an opportunity to combine his
hobbies and sadly, ended up prematurely mirror glazing his own balls.
Imagine his surprise!

bogart

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 19:53:552005-08-22
till
Because Sapphire was set for Vibrate! When she "went off" he got the
shock of his life!

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

Coin-Op Cauldron (Clive)

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 20:17:352005-08-22
till

"Missing Balls" ;-)

Clive

---
Board repairs, EPROMs, servicing...

The Coin-Op Cauldron
103 Armistead Lane
Easley, SC 29642
(864)238-1707
http://www.coinopcauldron.com

Coin-Op Cauldron (Clive)

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 20:19:042005-08-22
till

"Biggest fish I ever seeeeeeeeeen."

Keith Stelter

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 20:32:022005-08-22
till
Shaggy is so surprised because his MOMMA usually goes BOTTOMLESS in addition
to topless when she plays pinball!
"Ron Donohue" <rdon...@hoyt.org> wrote in message

tktlwyr

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 20:33:152005-08-22
till
LOOK AT THOSE FLIPPERS! :)

David Paz

Rather Play Pinball

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 21:03:162005-08-22
till

Because the playfield didn't need shopping...

<c...@provide.net> wrote in message

Rather Play Pinball

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 21:04:192005-08-22
till

Found a sign that declared "For Amusement Only"

Nwojedi

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 21:10:182005-08-22
till
Cuz she's wearing last months pair of his underwear, before they hit
the wash.

Ceegary

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 21:11:482005-08-22
till
Because the fan wasn't the only thing whirling in the wind.

GRY

"Rather Play Pinball" <a...@def.net> wrote in message

John Pursglove

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 21:16:332005-08-22
till
The Wirlwind blew Saphire's shirt right off. After Norm souped up the
Whirlwind fan with a leaf blower motor. Thanks for continuing to work
on the TOP videos. I'm sure it takes alot of time!

John Pursglove
www.southjerseypinball.com

JDix

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 21:17:102005-08-22
till
Because the Whirlwind just mid game reset despite the fact he had just
changed the Bridge Rectifiers

; P

DerekC

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 21:21:392005-08-22
till
Because the breeze off the whirlwind caused her pop bumpers too...
well, pop! ;)

abc123...@iquest.net

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 21:21:512005-08-22
till

Because Saphire was armed with a can of WD-40 as was demanding that she use it
for "lubrication"...

Jeff Giesting

S_T_A_R G_A_Z_E_R Owners List: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/sg.html

My Homepage: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/

Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address to send me a message.

chuckster

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 21:35:452005-08-22
till
He is suprised that his BONER won the tournament and got the "highest
score to date" while he looked at a pair of hooters. She can't believe
her eyes that Tommy Lee now has competition.

TheKorn

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 21:52:092005-08-22
till
c...@provide.net wrote in news:1124750573.000511.299250
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> The following pictures was taken while filming some
> footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
> "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
> Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

Because, for once, Shaggy came across something labeled "for amusement
only" that was clean, waxed, and had recently changed rubbers!

Taxman

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 21:56:212005-08-22
till
He learned two things.

1) Not everything can be set to free play

2) An extra ball is not always a good thing

<c...@provide.net> wrote in message

johninc

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 22:35:082005-08-22
till
c...@provide.net wrote in news:1124750573.000511.299250
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> The following pictures was taken while filming some

> footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
> "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
> Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

Because there was a flipper where he was expecting a coin slot?

--
inc

Rockola

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 22:44:252005-08-22
till
Navin Johnson finally figured out what his "special purpose" was for.

zTim

mpurs...@gmail.com

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 22:49:172005-08-22
till
Sapphire: I'll show you how to peel some mylar...

mad

Marvin G.

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 22:53:402005-08-22
till
On 8/22/05 5:42 PM, in article
1124750573.0...@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "c...@provide.net"
<c...@provide.net> wrote:

> The following pictures was taken while filming some
> footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
> "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
> Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

The special was a third tit.

Marvin G.
EM Pinball, And Nothing But!
http://mysite.verizon.net/~woodrails

Kenbo

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 22:42:142005-08-22
till
The bumpers are different than any he'd seen before.

Spida

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 23:28:222005-08-22
till
Shaggy was offered to make-out with an extremely hot chick.
However........just as she approached him for the big kiss, the Enterprise
beamed her away. Shaggy, being just a guy from the planet Earth, had never
seen a girl dissolve before his eyes before. ;)

Bucci's Pinball Arcade
"My collection & obsession online"
http://www.buccisarcade.com

"Mrhide" <mrh...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Wind blow her top off ?

Spida

oläst,
22 aug. 2005 23:28:182005-08-22
till

kirb

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 00:05:052005-08-23
till
>"Why is Shaggy so surprized?"

He never thought store bought could look that real....

He got more for his $50 than he thought at the curb...

He will never pick up another chick at a rest stop....

Found out why she was fired from hooters...

Will never pick up another stripper in Flint again...

Saw a prison tattoo...

Finally met his mom....

Finally met his dad....

Kirb

Lloyd Olson

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 00:16:052005-08-23
till
LTG :) Was right. Those TOPS tapes are the best bang for your buck in this
hobby. LTG :)

<c...@provide.net> wrote in message

Eric Schmitt

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 00:21:322005-08-23
till
The playfield glass is staying in place without the lockdown bar.
The cabinet has a hole for another flipper button....Terry is my computer
still screwed up?

--Eric

Mattu

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 00:37:142005-08-23
till
Recovering from the initial shock, Shaggy finally explained to the
entity that her short time on earth would be better spent playing the
TAF behind them instead of the Whirlwind.

Using all his money on buying and shopping out pins, Shaggy had to
resort to calling on spirits to diagnose his nagging sore throat.

Realizing his only contact with a woman was an unfortunate incident
with a Xenon pin, Shaggy decided to call the alternate universe dating
service.

The devil finally pays Shaggy a visit collecting Shaggy's soul he
traded for an original BBB.

Shaggy calls on Scooby and the gang to bust Mr. Wither's attempt to
scare the kids out of the local arcade.

Meddelandet har raderats

nomad

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 02:17:412005-08-23
till
He went to "head for the shelter" but couldn't find it!

nomad

harrrrrrr

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 02:41:262005-08-23
till
mmmmm..... good flashback

Steve C

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 03:37:022005-08-23
till
Shaggy is surprised the whirlwind fan could be that strong.

stevebo

milt

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 04:08:382005-08-23
till
c...@provide.net wrote:
> The following pictures was taken while filming some
> footing for an upcoming System11 TOP video. Contest:
> "Why is Shaggy so surprized?" Post your answers here.
> Winner(s) will be notified by email with your prize.
> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/shagsurprize2.jpg

The playfield looked NIB and that was how it was advertised to him on EBay!

Ken S

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 10:09:172005-08-23
till
This Whirlwind cabinet is a rescreen over previous artwork or had been
used previously as a test area for a silkscreen. Shaggy probably sees
naked females appear out of thin air a lot so nothing unusual there.

Ken S

rwk...@yahoo.com

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 11:01:122005-08-23
till
Because usually, when women move that fast around Shaggy, they are
running away...

Del

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 11:09:162005-08-23
till
He couldnt enjoy it because it was in 3-D

mrjm...@yahoo.com

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 11:29:052005-08-23
till
Shaggy is so suprised because.....
he didn't know his mom had a pierced navel.

Rondogg

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 11:53:582005-08-23
till
Yet another suprise in the Container from Amsterdam!

sc...@farrar.com

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 16:52:232005-08-23
till
Ron,
Nice, very creative - that should be made into a movie. Me thinks you
have too much time on your hands ;-)

Or is that your SoF in your hands (LOL)
Later

sc...@farrar.com

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 16:55:002005-08-23
till
LOL!

This thread has definately been one of the funnier ones to come along
in sometime.

You guys have some creative imagination.

E-Hacker

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 17:23:412005-08-23
till
Shaggy was unaware that Cliffy had made a protector for those

Kenbo

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 18:34:462005-08-23
till
On 23 Aug 2005 14:23:41 -0700, "E-Hacker" <ehack...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Shaggy was unaware that Cliffy had made a protector for those

LOL That's not a protector, that's a chastity belt! And now
Shaggy has to drill the lock.

Craig Tiano

oläst,
23 aug. 2005 21:48:122005-08-23
till

Because, emblazened across her chest, was a tatoo that said...

"Buy Top#2-Hardball in Detroit"

Craig

0 nya meddelanden