ANNOUNCE: It's that time of year again.......So.Cal HW Pin Party and Tournament!!!

JPB

Sep 4, 2011, 6:02:27 PM9/4/11
Hello all,

Wow, the Halloween Season is approaching once again! And you know what
that means……….

Here is your invite to the So. Cal Halloween Pinball Party, which is
open to ALL So. Cal Pinheads!

The party will commence at 5:00pm until 1:00am on Saturday, October
29th!
(The OC Pinball league will be here at 1pm on the same day, if you’re
interested in joining, please visit their website at www.ocpinball.com/league.
If you’re not interested in joining, please join us at 5:00pm!)

Some sort of costume is strongly encouraged! And if you want to
compete, it’s REQUIRED!
If you need more incentive.....the best costumes of the night (chosen
by all who attend) will take home some cool prizes!!
The prize categories are as follows:
Best adult costume
Best child costume
Best complimenting costumes: This is where 2 or more costumes’, worn
by couples or friends, ‘compliment’ each other.

Door Prizes too! (Please pick up a name badge when you arrive, to have
a chance to win!)

As for keeping our stomachs happy.....the pot luck idea has worked
well each year...... PLEASE let us know what kind of STEW or BREW
you’ll be bringing. Drinks and/or chips are fine too....for those who
are less adventurous.

Since there was no Spring Party this year, we will be having our
annual Pinball Tournament at this party!
2 Divisions: Casual and Open. $5 entry fee for casual, $15 for open.
The ‘Open’ tourney is an IFPA sanctioned tourney, so WPPR’s will be
awarded! (The more players we have in ‘Open’ the more places we’ll pay
out!) (Casual will pay the top-4 places) Check out www.ifpapinball.com
for more info on the IFPA!
Some sort of costume is required to play! So, be adventurous and come
in your favorite pinball outfit!

And, NEW for this year, a kids tourney, for all kids under 16 and in
costume, of course!

Here's a current list of games that could 'appear' on Oct 29th ...
(This list may change numerous times =))

Banzai Run, HSII, SC, HH, MM, CV, LOTR, ST:TNG, Godzilla, FB2,
Stargazer, Grand Lizard, Medusa, TZ, CC, Centaur, White Water, Surfin’
Safari, Skateball, Mystic, AFM, MB, Harlem GT, Frontier, FGordon,
Cheetah, EBC, BR, Class of 1812 and maybe ???? (a new stern perhaps??)

Vids: Food Fight, Cyberball, Rampart, Pac Mania, Warlords, Paperboy,
House of the Dead and many more.

PLEASE RSVP, by email, for directions to our new spooky location! (In
Murrieta, Ca) And while you’re at it….tell us what kind of stew or
brew you’ll bringing.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYBODY!

Happy Flippin'
Jim and Trish Belsito

JPB

Sep 10, 2011, 12:34:45 PM9/10/11
On Sep 4, 3:02 pm, JPB <pinw...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Wow, the Halloween Season is approaching once again! And you know what
> that means……….
>
> Here is your invite to theSo.CalHalloween Pinball Party, which is

> open to ALLSo.CalPinheads!
>
> The party will commence at 5:00pm until 1:00am on Saturday, October
> 29th!
> (The OC Pinball league will be here at 1pm on the same day, if you’re
> interested in joining, please visit their website atwww.ocpinball.com/league.
> If you’re not interested in joining, please join us at 5:00pm!)
>
> Some sort of costume is strongly encouraged! And if you want to
> compete, it’s REQUIRED!
> If you need more incentive.....the best costumes of the night (chosen
> by all who attend) will take home some cool prizes!!
> The prize categories are as follows:
> Best adult costume
> Best child costume
> Best complimenting costumes: This is where 2 or more costumes’, worn
> by couples or friends, ‘compliment’ each other.
>
> Door Prizes too! (Please pick up a name badge when you arrive, to have
> a chance to win!)
>
> As for keeping our stomachs happy.....the pot luck idea has worked
> well each year......  PLEASE let us know what kind of STEW or BREW
> you’ll be bringing. Drinks and/or chips are fine too....for those who
> are less adventurous.
>
> Since there was no Spring Party this year, we will be having our
> annual Pinball Tournament at this party!
> 2 Divisions: Casual and Open. $5 entry fee for casual, $15 for open.
> The ‘Open’ tourney is an IFPA sanctioned tourney,soWPPR’s will be

> awarded! (The more players we have in ‘Open’ the more places we’ll pay
> out!) (Casual will pay the top-4 places) Check outwww.ifpapinball.com
> for more info on the IFPA!
> Some sort of costume is required to play!So, be adventurous and come

> in your favorite pinball outfit!
>
> And, NEW for this year, a kids tourney, for all kids under 16 and in
> costume, of course!
>
> Here's a current list of games that could 'appear' on Oct 29th ...
> (This list may change numerous times =))
>
>  Banzai Run, HSII, SC, HH, MM, CV, LOTR, ST:TNG, Godzilla, FB2,
> Stargazer, Grand Lizard, Medusa, TZ, CC, Centaur, White Water, Surfin’
> Safari, Skateball, Mystic, AFM, MB, Harlem GT, Frontier, FGordon,
> Cheetah, EBC, BR, Class of 1812 and maybe ???? (a new stern perhaps??)
>
> Vids: Food Fight, Cyberball, Rampart, Pac Mania, Warlords, Paperboy,
> House of the Dead and many more.
>
> PLEASE RSVP, by email, for directions to our new spooky location! (In
> Murrieta, Ca) And while you’re at it….tell us what kind of stew or
> brew you’ll bringing.
> LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYBODY!
>
>  Happy Flippin'
> Jim and Trish Belsito

bump

TBK

Sep 12, 2011, 12:39:31 PM9/12/11
Woohoo!! This is ALWAYS a good time at Jimmy's house!

~Ron R
These initials coming to a pin near you >>> TBK=The Biggest Kid
SD Pinball Club, OC Pinball League, RGP League
~ Proud user of the "Glare Guard" by www.WrongCrowdProductions.com ~

JPB

Sep 25, 2011, 8:16:02 PM9/25/11
On Sep 12, 9:39 am, TBK <rrezen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Woohoo!! This is ALWAYS a good time at Jimmy's house!
>
> ~Ron R
> These initials coming to apinnear you >>> TBK=The Biggest Kid
> SD Pinball Club, OC Pinball League, RGP League
> ~ Proud user of the "Glare Guard" bywww.WrongCrowdProductions.com ~

bump...getting closer!

TBK

Oct 27, 2011, 12:19:36 PM10/27/11
Almost here! {bump}

JPB

Oct 27, 2011, 1:33:38 PM10/27/11
Hello all,

Please RSVP if you haven't already!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Happy Flippin'
Jim

citznfish

Oct 27, 2011, 4:11:24 PM10/27/11
bummer, I will be at Old World Oktoberfest that evening

joy.broo...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2012, 12:24:28 AM9/24/12
I will be there. Tim M

JeffS

Sep 24, 2012, 7:25:52 PM9/24/12

Ha. I think you are a year late.

--
JeffS
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

dragonberg

Sep 24, 2012, 7:45:24 PM9/24/12

Hi, this sounds fun, I would love to go.

Did I miss the email address for the RSVP?

--
dragonberg

JPB

Sep 24, 2012, 7:50:41 PM9/24/12