WTB NOS RFM Playfield

Ignus Fast

May 26, 2012, 11:30:19 PM5/26/12
Anyone know if there are any NOS RFM Playfields floating around?

Kenbo

May 26, 2012, 11:35:46 PM5/26/12
On Sat, 26 May 2012 22:30:19 -0500, Ignus Fast <no...@none.com> wrote:

>Anyone know if there are any NOS RFM Playfields floating around?

They are around. I've got one. Not for sale.

Mark_in_PA

May 27, 2012, 12:58:30 AM5/27/12
On May 26, 11:30 pm, Ignus Fast <n...@none.com> wrote:
> Anyone know if there are any NOS RFM Playfields floating around?

I have one. Am out of town now but shoot me an email if you're
interested.

Thanks,

Mark

Ignus Fast

May 27, 2012, 2:03:02 AM5/27/12
Then you are of no use to me! :)

Kenbo

May 27, 2012, 10:40:33 AM5/27/12
My answer was to encourage you to keep looking since they are out
there. That is what you asked, right?

Ignus Fast

May 27, 2012, 6:16:39 PM5/27/12
Yep, no worries. I'll keep casting.

pinnovators pinnovators

May 27, 2012, 6:49:21 PM5/27/12
On May 27, 6:16 pm, Ignus Fast <n...@none.com> wrote:
> Yep, no worries.  I'll keep casting.
>
> On 5/27/2012 9:40 AM, Kenbo wrote:
>

> > My answer was to encourage you to keep looking since they are out
> > there. That is what you asked, right?
>
> > On Sun, 27 May 2012 01:03:02 -0500, Ignus Fast<n...@none.com>  wrote:
>
> >> Then you are of no use to me!  :)

i have a populated original white wood u can use...its the first rfm
wood play field they made and used for mock up

Ignus Fast

May 27, 2012, 11:39:35 PM5/27/12
I really appreciate the offer, but I'm looking for a playfield to play
on. :)

Mine is not in terrible shape, actually. A little bit of wear around
the scoop is really the only actual damage, which really doesn't bother
me. But several of the larger inserts have lifted some. I was hoping
to round up a nice playfield to swap, then see if I could fix the
inserts and eventually clear-coat it.

On 5/27/2012 5:49 PM, pinnovators pinnovators wrote:
> On May 27, 6:16 pm, Ignus Fast<n...@none.com> wrote:
>> Yep, no worries. I'll keep casting.

pinnovators pinnovators

May 28, 2012, 3:02:30 PM5/28/12
the white wood is a play field to play onits just going to be unique
with no art work but all the inserts and lights and plastics and ramps
will be there

EZ SLEEZE E

May 28, 2012, 7:02:46 PM5/28/12
What suck is you can't restore that playfield. It's one big sticker
more or less. Belly up and buy a NOS one if you can find one.

pinnovators pinnovators

May 28, 2012, 8:01:27 PM5/28/12
On May 28, 7:02 pm, EZ SLEEZE E <erikhoh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What suck is you can't restore that playfield. It's one big sticker
> more or less. Belly up and buy a NOS one if you can find one.

theres no sticker on a white wood...its just plan wood with clear coat
over it to protect the inserts...no sticker no art just plain shiny
wood and colored inserts