FL-11629 vs. FL-11630

Daniel Goett

Sep 14, 2003, 7:08:32 PM9/14/03
my left T2 flipper is an FL-11629 instead of the FL-11630 that the manual
calls for.
now the game plays fine but sometimes i hit the right ramp so good it flies
off the rail and SDTM of the flippers.
is there a big enough difference between these coils that i should replace
it?

thanks for the input!
Dan

--

Current Collection: TZ, T2, Cycl0ne
Previously Owned: W!rlW!nd, M@ver!ck, JD, Tax!, T0tem; NF

Lloyd Olson

Sep 14, 2003, 7:15:42 PM9/14/03
Here is your coil chart.

FL-11753 (yellow) weakest
FL-11722 (green)
FL-11630 (red)
FL-15411 (orange)
FL-11629 (blue) strongest

The FL-11629 is too strong for your game. The manual knows best and usually
allows for play on dirty pins which need stronger flippers. I'd put the
FL-11630 in there. The stronger coil will break plastics and targets faster.
LTG :)

"Daniel Goett" <lase...@midamerica.net> wrote in message

Daniel Goett

Sep 14, 2003, 7:20:45 PM9/14/03
thanks Lloyd
going to change it right now.
that would explain why the center targets on T2 were bent all to hell and
the foam backing was completely missing!
you da man!
Dan

"Lloyd Olson" <l...@ssbilliards.com> wrote in message