Jungle Lord 30th anniversary Gold Edition

Mrhide

Oct 28, 2011, 8:08:05 AM10/28/11
The guy (Aljo) who I sold my 2 jungle lords machines did .... this:

http://youtu.be/FMlX07q04sY

I really didn't think he would do it but seeing the results, tip of
the hat Claude!!!

Phil

Mrhide

Oct 28, 2011, 8:08:42 AM10/28/11

SilverUnicorn

Oct 28, 2011, 8:57:17 AM10/28/11
On Oct 28, 8:08 am, Mrhide <mrh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> how it works:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVhoVuwMl1E

Wow. Just Wow.

Not sure how you'd ever play that by yourself, but it looks like it's
not designed to do so.

I give him huge props for the execution. Not sure how fun it would be
without 3 people playing though.

How the hell do you move that thing?! Does not look like it comes
apart so easily, but I could be way wring.

Very interestng to say the least! I like the score displays in the
apron like that.

Chris

Mrhide

Oct 28, 2011, 9:24:26 AM10/28/11

Chris Booberg

Oct 28, 2011, 10:14:06 AM10/28/11
Do you guys know if he still has the backglasses? Mine is peeling
like crazy and I would like to buy one of his three if he still has
them.

Gott Lieb?

Oct 28, 2011, 11:37:15 AM10/28/11

That's just nuts! I'm not a fan of JL, but that is really neat!

Jim
--
Gott Lieb?
This USENET post sent from http://rgparchive.com

William Brower

Oct 28, 2011, 1:43:30 PM10/28/11
On Oct 28, 8:08 am, Mrhide <mrh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Very cool. Thanks for the link.

I'm wondering how he got all three games to know when all the balls
are played? And when the game ends? What happens when one machine has
all the balls at the end? Just thinking about how he achieved this
just blows my mind.

I'm guessing they would have to be wired in one big series circuit
somehow, with tons of mods to get it to work right.

Does he have some sort of blog page on how he achieved this? I would
love to check it out.

Thanks for the link.

Bill

Jesse Wilson

Oct 28, 2011, 1:50:30 PM10/28/11
Wow......and holy crap. That absolutely blew my mind.

Retrogameconnection

Oct 28, 2011, 2:29:15 PM10/28/11

Crazy.

The only thing I can think of is ..... WHY?

--
Retrogameconnection

gpsdrew

Oct 28, 2011, 3:27:24 PM10/28/11

That takes the cake for me as the wildest thing in pinball I think i've
ever seen.

In a wierd sort of way it kind of bums me out that there are three less
"standard" jungle lords out there though.
I used to love that game in HS.
(2nd only to BK)
Drew

--
gpsdrew

Mrhide

Oct 28, 2011, 4:47:48 PM10/28/11
On Oct 28, 2:29 pm, Retrogameconnection <Wins...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Crazy.
>
> The only thing I can think of is ..... WHY?

Cause he had Joust before ...and he has 2 boys. so now they can all
play at the same time ;)

Mrhide

Oct 28, 2011, 4:51:59 PM10/28/11
the closest thing resembling a blog is this page:
http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6271&p=53372

William Brower

Oct 28, 2011, 5:23:32 PM10/28/11
Thanks for the link Phil, but I'm still very confused :). Very cool
though.

Bill

Message has been deleted

alexxtrabing

Oct 31, 2011, 8:47:51 PM10/31/11
On Oct 28, 5:23�pm, William Brower <jerkymanbrow...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 28, 4:51 pm, Mrhide <mrh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Very cool. Thanks for the link.
>
> > > I'm wondering how he got all three games to know when all the balls
> > > are played? And when the game ends? What happens when one machine has
> > > all the balls at the end? Just thinking about how he achieved this
> > > just blows my mind.
>
> > > I'm guessing they would have to be wired in one big series circuit
> > > somehow, with tons of mods to get it to work right.
>
> > > Does he have some sort of blog page on how he achieved this? I would
> > > love to check it out.
>
> > > Thanks for the link.
>
> > > Bill
>
> > the closest thing resembling a blog is this page:http://www.maaca.org/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6271&p=53372
>
> Thanks for the link Phil, but I'm still very confused :). Very cool
> though.
>
> Bill- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for all of the encouagement guys.
I really loved making this pinball game, very fun and challenging
game, you've got to have your eyes everywhere at a time while playing
(that'a why it's so hard),,,,.PF is huge considering all 3 games
together.