IS Playtest/InterGalactic

Wraith

Oct 12, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/12/95
I've just learned of the existence of this group from some of the Dark
Lords, who feel it would be a good way to allow everyone access to the
playtest news(not everyone has access to AOL,or CI$)(except for the
Star League of course...). The IS playtest is now complete. All but
the player front ends have now been tested and should remain pretty
much the same. Check with your Alliance leaders for the details,or
e-mail me. The front ends are now being programmed,and I hope to have
the proto-types ready in the next two to three months,but IS being one
of the most complex upgrades we have been through over the last 12
years,it may take longer. When we do start,everyone will be in the
same Galaxy(a VERY large Galaxy) and the NulPoint/Subspace system will
be in place to make exploration/discovery quite "interesting"...<g> We
will start out with PBEM,and totally cut Snail mail out of the loop. I
hope to have the release version of the IS rules ready for
transmission in the next month,but to keep from being swamped by
requests you will have to contact your Alliance leaders for copies.
Anyone who does not have access to email will not be able to play the
new game. Sorry if that annoys a few of you,but thats the direction
Doug and I have decided to take the game. More later.

BJ Lockhart, InterGalactic Games