AnotherMUD!!!!????????????

kj...@stern.nyu.edu

Mar 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/11/97

What happened to AnotherMud? I tried to connect to it recently and it
wouldn't.....then I went to its website...it's gone. Then I tried the
mud connector... not even listed...............

Is it gone?!!

Please email me with bad news.....

Cyriak JOhn

kj...@stern.nyu.edu

Mar 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/11/97

Lars Pedersen

Mar 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/14/97

In <3325E0...@stern.nyu.edu> kj...@stern.nyu.edu writes:

>What happened to AnotherMud? I tried to connect to it recently and it
>wouldn't.....then I went to its website...it's gone. Then I tried the
>mud connector... not even listed...............

>Is it gone?!!

For now atleast... It might return some day, we have no time to
spend on it and we have no site.

Any additional questions / complaints can be directed to:

fl...@daimi.aau.dk

> Please email me with bad news.....

This will have to do.