The Isles <AD!>

Herb Gilliland

Aug 19, 1994, 1:41:14 AM8/19/94

________ ________ ___
/ / / /____ / / A NiMUD (Diku/Merc)
/__ __/ _____ /_ __// __// /
/ // // /__/ / / \ \ / /___ ___
/ // _ _/ _/ /__ __\ \ // __\ / __>
/__//_//____/ / // / // /_//_\__ \
/_______//____/_//___________/

--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--
T H E I S L E S M U D
--=--=--=--=--=--=------=--=--=--=--=--=--=--

..ooooo
..ooo@@@XXX%%%xx..
.oo@@XXX%x%xxx.. ` .
.o@XX%%xx.. ` .
o@X%x.. ..ooooooo Presented by
.@X%x. ..o@@^^ ^^@@o Locke and Surreality
.ooo@@@@@@ooo.. ..o@@^ @X%
o@@^^^ ^^^@@@ooo.oo@@^ %
xzI -*-- ^^^o^^ --*- %
@@@o ooooooo^@@^o^@X^@oooooo .X%x
I@@@@@@@@@XX%%xx ( o@o )X%x@@@@@@@@@@@@X%x
I@@@@XX%%xx oo@@@@X% @@X%x ^^^@@@@@@@X%x
@X%xx o@@@@@@@X% @@XX%%x ) ^^@X%x
^ xx o@@@@@@@@Xx ^ @XX%%x xxx
o@@^^^ooo I^^ I^o ooo . x
oo @^ IX I ^X @^ oo
IX U . V IX
V . . V
-/HEG3/-
The Isles? What the..

What is the Isles? We're an aspiring mud. We've got most features other
muds try to add, or lack, or whatever. We're not the best, because there
are so many good muds out there, we can't be. But we're a little different
than the norm.

What features you got? Mount, track, dual wield, stuff like that. More
than that. We've got ansi color, online creation, some other stuff. More
oft than not we're working our ass off developing our plotline that really
isn't being used right now.

What plans are in the future? Well, we plan to release the code in a bit,
the last version that I, Locke, plan to release. What can I say? We're
a strange mud that strives for future roleplay.

What incentive do I have to play? None. No free levels, nothing like that.
Just a nice environment. If you don't like it, go ahead and leave, but
we ask that you give us a good try, get a few levels, get a feel for our
systems, talk to some people. Respect the art of mudding:P.
The Isles - one.fcasd.edu 2000

NOTE: Sorry if this got posted twice, my tin doesn't always work if I try
to post to a moderated newsgroup.

--
lo...@telerama.lm.com | Herb Gilliland, CEO Z8soft Productions
| Contact our members: ct...@andrew.cmu.edu
Geek Codes available by finger | lo...@telerama.lm.com sur...@telerama.lm.com
Inquire within. | g...@telerama.lm.com

Herb Gilliland

Aug 19, 1994, 1:36:39 AM8/19/94

College students: Welcome back after the summer, give us a try?
Others: Just give us a try!
:P

-locke