AnotherMUD

Josh Carter

Feb 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/22/99
Anybody know what happened to AnotherMUD? I played it about 3 years ago but
it went down and came back up periodically but I never knew anything about
it. If you know anything about it, please email me at jo...@napanet.net .
It was my favorite and no other has ever come close.

Josh Carter

Mark Stephen Terrey

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
I just thought I would drop a post to tell some old players and any
potential new players that AnotherMUD is up again.

It has a new site, the IP is:

130.235.136.250 4000

I am not in any way associated with this mud, I am however a player and would
recommend people try it. I just posted this because it came up without me
knowing about it, and some people may appreciate this information.

Mark