WWW Mud Connector is back!

Valhalla Tester

Mar 23, 1995, 11:47:34 PM3/23/95
After a few months of wrestling with the buraucratic powers
that be it is nice to have my machine back online. The WWW Mud
connector is also back up, though at a different url.

If you are an administrator of a mud and would like yours added
to the list send email to di...@duvall.uncg.edu stating your mud's
name, the type (code base) and a description you would like people
to see.

If you are just a player and currently looking for an alternative
mud to play check this list out!

The url is http://duvall.uncg.edu/~diku/mud.html

Andrew Cowan

Valhalla Tester

Mar 29, 1995, 7:22:10 PM3/29/95
You read it right! No silly terminal hard-drive failure will
keep us from doing what we set out to! Thanks to the Netscape
involuntary caching, I managed to find the old WWW mud connector
page and it looks more or less up-to-date. We have added a few
and are back online and ready to serve you!

IMPS:
----

There is no better way to advertise your mud (besides here of course).
Get your mud included in our WWW page so those without a mud to call
home can check yours out! Send your mud information (site, base code,
description, anything you want to add) to cow...@duvall.uncg.edu and
we will get it linked within a day or so! DO NOT send this information
to the return address on this article, all mail gets intercepted by a
Valhalla-Mud zone compilbot and it does not care what you have to say!

PLAYERS:
--------

Lost your favorite mud? Got your char deleted on your favorite mud?
Never had a favorite mud? Check out the url:

http://duvall.uncg.edu/~diku/mud.html

and you are bound to find somewhere you can go and kill things and
maybe talk to people if you are that sort of person. We have a diverse
set of muds and the list grows everyday!

Thanks,
Andrew Cowan

Valhalla Tester

Mar 29, 1995, 7:24:57 PM3/29/95
: we will get it linked within a day or so! DO NOT send this information

: to the return address on this article, all mail gets intercepted by a
: Valhalla-Mud zone compilbot and it does not care what you have to say!

Well, if you actually can send anything to: diku@PROBLEM_WITH_INEWS_DOMAIN_NAME
I would be impressed. Hey, guess its a great time to ask, how would someone
go about fixing this? *sigh*

Andrew