AnotherMud Down!

Flagg

Dec 1, 1993, 5:40:28 PM12/1/93
As said in the headline, AnotherMud is down until next year. Due to exams
coming up and basically being tired of running a mud with a 30 player
limit, we decided to pull it down, until exams are finished and we find a
new site. Ofcourse we have converted the playerfile and the objectfiles,
so that when we get back up, we will be running an intact playerfile.
In other words, your characters and equipment will not be deleted.

Due to Luft & my decision, the hellnite will not be run this year.

Well, hopefully we will have a site ready for next year. We are sorry
it had to end like this, but we hopefully we will be back.

-Luft & Flagg, AnotherMud.
* Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.*
* - ?? *