AnotherMUD around, or coming back???

Whit Whitfield

Aug 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/5/97

Anyone have any information on the status of AnotherMUD, or the
locatino of Flagg/Luft? Thanks... an old fan

Timmortal/Jinx

Lars Pedersen

Aug 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/9/97

>Anyone have any information on the status of AnotherMUD, or the
>locatino of Flagg/Luft? Thanks... an old fan

AnotherMud might be coming back, atleast we have a new machine
(courtesy of Knuff (again :)). Unfortunately the code is deep
into the devel. and we havent really worked on it for a long
long time, so we might be a bit rusty :)

I will put the development server up at the new machine as soon
as I can. The mud will (hopefully) soon be running at:

mud.game.service.xgw.fi 4000
mud.compart.fi 4000

/Flagg