Online CReation Code !!

Donald H. Jones

Dec 31, 1993, 12:53:07 PM12/31/93
I have decided that I will only be giving out the code to the single person
who originally asked; and only someone else who can offer me a site. I have
been swamped with messages asking me what kind of deal can be arranged and
to reply to all your messages:

Thank you for your interest, but I cannot give out the code to anyone who does
not offer me a stateside, code access site for my mud.

The original requester of some code, however, will be recieving the code soon,
on the condition that he does NOT distribute it to anyone.

I will admit if this condition is broken I can assume no action can be taken;
and if so .. so be it. Have a happy new year.

Locke
coder of cthulhumud
(found NIMUD, CthulhuMUD, RiftsMUD, Nexis and Cthulhu2
.... siteless)

luv...@vax.sonoma.edu

Jan 1, 1994, 5:32:46 PM1/1/94
I believe EMPIREmud has online creation, and is publicaly available by
ftp...don't remember where, but an archie search should be able to find it.

andru

| Name: Andru Luvisi | |
| Major: Applied Math | internet mail: luv...@vax.sonoma.edu |
| Irc, Bolo and, MUD Alias: Cough | BESTNET mail: VAX::LUVISI |

Scott G Cowell

Jan 2, 1994, 2:48:45 PM1/2/94
In <1994Jan1...@vax.sonoma.edu> luv...@vax.sonoma.edu writes:

> I believe EMPIREmud has online creation, and is publicaly available by
> ftp...don't remember where, but an archie search should be able to find it.

Well, maybe my memory has failed me, but I don't ever recall releasing my
code publicly. Unless you've made a mistake with the name of the code. But
I'd be very disappointed in certain persons if they had released versions
in their posession, even though (1) they assumed I didn't know they had it,
and (2) I never made an attempt to plaster blatant copyright notices all
over it. If anyone posesses copies of this code without my knowledge, I
request that you contact me.

> andru

-Scott (Ancalagon@Empire)

luv...@vax.sonoma.edu

Jan 2, 1994, 10:31:03 PM1/2/94
sorry...I didn't know. someone told me about it, I don't know who.
not running a diku myself, I've never used it *wipes off his forehead* but I
considdered it.