Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

TINTIN III released

29 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Peter Joachim Unold

não lida,
6 de out. de 1992, 16:37:0306/10/1992
para
TINTIN III
(T)he k(I)cki(N) (T)ickin d(I)kumud clie(N)t
has been released

TINTIN III is a mud client special designed to help dikumudders. It runs under
various UNIX implementations. This third release of TINTIN contains a bunch of
new features, which I hope you'll enjoy.
I know that there're many TINTINIII beta versions around. I'd advice the people
running these, to get a copy of the final release of TINTIN-III, coz the
various BETA versions are pretty buggy. BTW thanks to the beta testers for
their great support.

HOW TO GET TINTIN-III:
I uploaded tintinv3.0.tar.Z to the ftpsite: ucbvax.berkeley.edu in directory
/pub/games/dikumud/upload - I hope it'll be moved to /pub/games/dikumud/
utility some time. If you don't have ftp access, then you can get an emailed
copy from me.

regards
peter unold - pju...@daimi.aau.dk

THE AMBIGUOUS GOD OF AMBIGUITY

não lida,
7 de out. de 1992, 09:21:0007/10/1992
para
In article <1992Oct6.2...@daimi.aau.dk>, pju...@daimi.aau.dk (Peter Joachim Unold) writes...

Heh sounds good t'me. I unfortunately have ftp access to sooooo... might I
please get a copy emailed to me BUT not the above address BUT to my unix acct.
ande...@acsu.buffalo.edu....
AKA: Benedict | Non-Heinously Yours
Ultimus | Jack Andersen
"I've got something to say...
It's better to burn out than to fade away" The Kurgen
Highlander

James Chiu

não lida,
7 de out. de 1992, 10:16:3107/10/1992
para
I have problems untaring the file, is it possible for you to keep
an executable version in the same directory for a short period of time
so I can have the running file, thanks.

Shaun Burnett

não lida,
7 de out. de 1992, 14:23:4607/10/1992
para

Executable versions of programs compiled on another machine,
will not work on your machine. It may even cause the machine
to crash.

Try ftp'ing the file again and make sure you set "bin" mode
before getting the file. Then the following line should work:

zcat file | tar xvof -

Shaun Burnett | "You can't survive on a new planet with a
wi...@camelot.bradley.edu | soul full of hope and fresh air you know."
OS/2--Happy Happy Joy Joy--OS/2 - Dr. Who (Tom Baker)

0 nova mensagem