Merc2 Area Editor

PICL account_24

Jul 22, 1993, 4:55:00 PM7/22/93
Ok, Since the base Merc2 code does not have a nice online editor
like we have on our modded Merc1 at Hidden Worlds (Thanks Kalgen?),
I am wondering if anyone has bothered to make an area editor that
is designed for Merc2 areas. I'm no programmer, so I ain't gonna
even attempt to make one myself, but perhaps someone has hecked an
existing editor to do the job... All I need is something that wil
run on Ultrix with a CC compiler.

BTW, if MERC industries wuld consider adding on-line editing to the
package in the future, it might be nice! :)

Any help will be keen, thanks!

Terror/Horror

/=============================================================================\
* Kevin Delgado: _The PICL Man_ aKa _The Cucumber_ *
* _The Ill Dill_ *
* *
* Internet: PIC...@FSPHY1.PHYSICS.FSU.EDU *
* Major(s): Anthropology/History/Know-it-allogy *
* *
* FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY *
* *
* "I'm not a student, but I play one here at F.S.U" *
* *
* Better D.E.A.D. than T.A.M.U. *