NIMUD.

Donald H. Jones

Dec 3, 1993, 7:53:11 PM12/3/93
Welp, this is to announce the indefinite closing of NIMUD. I have been
cut off by the admins. They said something to the likes of
"Oh well, your mud was buggy and I warned you several times and it appeared
as tho you ignored them"

too bad I was out of town for the holiday (thanksgiving).

anyways, NIMUD is looking for a new site, if anyone at all can give us one,
send mail to me at these two locations:

dj...@cmu.edu
or
p3pr...@fox.fcasd.edu

we'd prefer a site in the united states, since UK is too lagged.

Locke
aka Herb Gilliland