Merc for dos

Dave Hirvela

Apr 15, 1993, 10:57:15 PM4/15/93
I've been told that merc mud has been ported to pc's using djgcc or
something. Can someone who did it please let us know about it here
so that we can start using it ? A zip file somewhere ( I'd volunteer
to keep it at iscabbs) would be extremely popular with a LOT of people...

Dave

.

--
Any opinions expressed are obviously wrong. * dhir...@icaen.iowa.edu