Nimud and a public apology

Donald H. Jones

Dec 6, 1993, 4:08:16 PM12/6/93
I would like to publically apologize for the previously posted message
concerning NIMUD.
It is, yes, still down, and will be until it it possible to find a site,
however I would like to apologize for my bashing of the admins of that
site.
Basically what occurred was a lack of communications between me, my imps,
the site admin and *PERHAPS* a mail problem. Basically, I was out for the
weekend, and some things happened, blah blah.

Anyways, its no ones fault but fate, and even if it is someone's lets just
leave it at that.

If you have a site, and would like to support NIMUD, one of the nicest
run muds around, contact Locke! Send mail to dj...@cmu.edu c/o Locke!

Thanks
Locke
[navaho name: Aiea Moawaiiessip Io or He who searches for site]