CODE RELEASE: New Winsock MUD Client: zMUD

Zugg

Dec 22, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/22/95
I'm happy to anounce the public release of a FREE WinSock MUD client
called zMUD. zMUD is a powerful client, with many features of
TinTin++, as well as graphical interface features such as
customizeable buttons. Here are some of the feature highlights:

programmable keys, aliases, triggers, scripts, variables, complex
pattern matching, buttons, movement paths, spam protection, ANSI
color, tab completion, command history, tick timer, extensive online
help, connection wizard for beginning players, automatic login script
preparation, and much more.

This is a FREE client, but support is minimal. I am actively
improving and evolving zMUD, and have implemented many suggestions
sent to me, but I cannot guarantee any support. It is a 16-bit
application, developed and tested under Windows 95, but should also
work under Window 3.1. It has been tested with both the Microsoft
WinSock stack, as well as Trumpet.

The URL for zMUD is: http://www.rt66.com/~zugg/zmud.html

You can send email to me at: zu...@rt66.com

Enjoy and Happy MUDding!!