AnotherMud Need....

-SpaceShip-

Nov 5, 1993, 5:42:24 PM11/5/93
Greetings,

AnotherMud has taken a serious step back, the site we are currently runing
at is having some problems with their capacity, and has forced upon us a limit
of 30 players.
To make it short, we are looking for a site, doesn't matter much what kind
of machine it is, as long as it has internet access (rougly).

Some information about AnotherDiku, we have a fully developed law-system where
cityguards report crimes to the headquarters, which hunts down the criminals,
etc. We have a language/interpreter for mobiles ready, that enables easy spec
procs to be assigned to mobiles online, using IF/THEN/ELSE/VARIABLES - The mud
is well optimized, using buffered output, shared strings on objects/mobiles to
minimize the memory usage. We have some 3000+ rooms, and well... Point:
If you are interested in hosting a Dikumud, perhaps even AnotherMud, then
please contact: m...@bubba.clark.net

The current site, bubba.clark.net 4000, will be available for us until we
find this new site, but we are limited to 30 players.

If you are interested, then please check in - And we will give you the grand
tour.

--Luft, Bubba.clark.net 4000

rec.games.mud.announce submissions: rgm-an...@glia.biostr.washington.edu
other stuff related to that group: rgm-announce-request@glia...