[COMP99] Sam Barlow's Reviews

Sam Barlow

Nov 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/16/99

My reviews are quite in-depth/verbose/waffly this year so I've posted
them on my website rather than to the newsgroup.

They are at:

http://members.netscapeonline.co.uk/barlowfamily/Comp99

Or the HTML in one .zip:

http://members.netscapeonline.co.uk/barlowfamily/Comp99/Comp99HTML.zip

Or as text in one .zip:

http://members.netscapeonline.co.uk/barlowfamily/Comp99/Comp99TXT.zip

They contain my own opinions and in turn my own biases. This was
unavoidable. I wrote them almost as soon as I finished playing the games
and haven't been altered much since. So expect rawness and insight in
equal doses.

Oh and thanks to the authors & to the organisers. You done good, etc.
etc.

I'll be on holiday for a week now, so if anyone mails me, etc. and I
don't respond it's not because I'm ignoring you. If I don't respond
within _two weeks_ then, yes, I am ignoring you.

Sam.