2007 IF Art Show - Preliminary Announcement

Doe

Jan 22, 2007, 6:08:38 PM1/22/07
Yes, there will be an IF Art Show again this year. Probably in March or
April.

The IF Art Show is a juried show, which means it has a panel of judges.
I will be contacting people to judge and working out details at the end
of next month or early in March.

I haven't done this, apparently, for three years. I almost did it last
year then my mother, who had dementia, got ill in the spring and later
died last summer. I took care of her for the last six and a half years
and that has a lot to do with why I haven't done it for a while.

Rules will be the same as last time, 2004. You can find details here:

http://members.aol.com/iffyart/

A lot of good IF, even groundbreaking or semi-groundbreaking IF, has
come out of the IF Art Show, so it is time to bring it back. I suggest
interested parties play some past entries.

Just wanted to give people a heads up that it will happen again this
year.

Doe (aka Marnie) :-) Note to self - got to get rid of the guest book,
too many guest book spammers these days.

Jason Ramboz

Jan 22, 2007, 9:35:00 PM1/22/07
I read through the rules, and while I get the general gist of the
show--and really like the concept!--I do have one small question that
didn't seem to be covered. Can a person enter more than one piece in
the show? I assume you can't enter more than once per category, but
what about entering pieces in more than one category? Of course, I
realize I am getting way ahead of myself, seeing as how I haven't even
finished a complete work of IF yet. :)

-- Jason Ramboz

Doe

Jan 22, 2007, 10:17:29 PM1/22/07

Jason Ramboz wrote:
> I read through the rules, and while I get the general gist of the
> show--and really like the concept!--I do have one small question that
> didn't seem to be covered. Can a person enter more than one piece in
> the show? I assume you can't enter more than once per category, but
> what about entering pieces in more than one category? Of course, I
> realize I am getting way ahead of myself, seeing as how I haven't even
> finished a complete work of IF yet. :)
>
> -- Jason Ramboz

Yup. No problemo.

If you are motivated to design/write more than one piece you may enter
more than one piece.

Doe :-)

Parham

Jan 22, 2007, 11:28:56 PM1/22/07
Uh-oh! My ISP has blocked the webpage for an unknown reason. Filtering. Ack!
Is there an alternative webpage like that anywhere else?
--
Parham Doostdar.
Lighttech Interactive. http://www.lighttechinteractive.com