Superbrief hits (another angle on the IF competition)

1 view

Lelah Conrad

Jan 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/5/98

I didn't find out about the IF competition till November, and so
didn't have time to play the games. What I did do however was
download the set and read the first page of most of them. Here's my
exact one-word notes on what appealed to me from the first screen, so
that I'd remember which ones to play later. Maybe the authors are
interested:

Tempest, no
Tdragon, no
Sylvenius, no
Spring, maybe
Reflect, maybe, yes
Pizza, no, but cute
Pintown, no
Newday, yes [in fact, this one so captivated me I got sidetracked and
played it for awhile -- very compelling opening, I thought]
Mimesis, no
Lost, no
Legacy, maybe
Lest, yes
House, maybe
Home, no

Now that I've read reviews I'm going to back and look at a
number of them again, of course. Also, I realize that I didn't check
all of them -- I think I was too disorganized as a first time user of
the set of games.

Lelah