order IFComp in Public tshirts!

George Oliver

Nov 3, 2007, 10:26:09 PM11/3/07
I've split this off from the IFComp in Public thread (http://
tinyurl.com/2nswlv).

Everything is set for you to order a tshirt! I'll be taking orders
only until November 15th.

[How to order:]

- To order, send your payment, your tshirt size, and your mailing
address to georgeolivergo at gmail

- Send me payment either via paypal, to georgeolivergo at yahoo, or by
check (please don't send cash) to:

George Oliver
805 27th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122

I'm offering Paypal just for the convenience of people who don't want
to send stuff in the mail -- they take a small cut of credit card
transactions, but I'll cover those costs as they'll be pretty
negligible.

- Tshirts are only $9!

- Domestic US shipping for one tshirt is $2.50. So, buy one shirt,
send me $11.50.

- Domestic US shipping for 2-4 shirts is $5.00. Buy 2-4 shirts, send
me the ($9 x [qty]) + $5.00.

- Please contact me for international shipping or if you're ordering
more than 4 shirts.

- I'll be shipping shirts in about 4 weeks, at the end of November.

- tshirts are black, American Apparel. We should be able to handle
most sizes from XXS to 2XL. Contact me before ordering kid sizes (2,
4, or 6).

[More details]

- See the art here: http://flypicture.com/display/NDgxMjA= (you might
have to add an equal sign to the end of the URL if your newsreader
strips it -- thanks Ben).

- See a mock-up of the art on a tshirt (hate on my gimpy skills if you
want): http://flypicture.com/display/NDk5MDc=

- This is the printer I'm using: http://www.porkchopscreenprinting.com/

- And this wouldn't have happened without the artist (her website:
http://driedesign.com/). Thanks Sarah!

Poster

Nov 5, 2007, 3:05:30 PM11/5/07

Maybe it's too late to make a suggestion, but I think that printing
below the art "IF Competition 2007" in a white wavering font like mist
would complement the artwork well.

-- Poster

www.intaligo.com Building, INFORM, Seasons (upcoming!)

George Oliver

Nov 5, 2007, 8:43:03 PM11/5/07
On Nov 5, 12:05 pm, Poster <poster@!nospam!.aurora.cotse.net>

> Maybe it's too late to make a suggestion, but I think that printing
> below the art "IF Competition 2007" in a white wavering font like mist
> would complement the artwork well.
>
> -- Poster
>
> www.intaligo.com Building, INFORM, Seasons (upcoming!)

Not too late in fact, since I won't turn in the art until orders are
done. I'll check it out -- or if you want to play around with the
Illustrator file let me know how I should send it to you (or you could
use the jpeg from the link in this thread).

The main reason why I didn't include any text was to make it more of a
'pure art' shirt. But you're not the first person who's asked about
text.

George Oliver

Nov 9, 2007, 10:34:45 AM11/9/07
Just a reminder there's only one more week left to order shirts.
Thanks to everyone who's sent their orders so far!

Please remember to send an email to georgeolivergo at gmail if you're
paying by check, just so I can confirm I received your order.

Also as someone has pointed out, the wording in my original post was
confusing -- my Paypal account is georgeolivergo at yahoo, but the
email address I check daily is at gmail. Sorry about that!

George Oliver

Nov 14, 2007, 1:49:39 AM11/14/07
One final reminder that all tshirt orders are due on the 15th, this
Thursday!

If you were planning to send a check via post, there's still time --
just email me ahead with your order first by the 15th and I'll add you
to the list. Thanks!