Ender's Comp Reviews

1 view

Joe Mason

Nov 16, 2001, 1:45:48 AM11/16/01
Well, my comp reviews are now public at http://www.plover.net/~ender/comp2001.

I reviewed a grand total of - wow, seven games this year. I meant to do more,
but work suddenly blew up, and I borrowed Thief: The Dark Project from a
friend and ended up playing that more often than comp games when I actually
had some time. I think a lot of this was my compulsion to play each game in
depth and give in-depth commentary to the authors. Next year, I'm gonna skip
it and just play the good ones - other people seem to have had more fun that
way.

Joe