(COMP01) Lurk mode off

Mike Duncan

Nov 16, 2001, 3:03:09 PM11/16/01
Probably time to de-lurk.

A long wait - enough that I'd almost forgotten I'd entered Fusillade -
although there were a number of folks who were kind enough to email
their thoughts during the intercession. This was my first try, so
perhaps it'll feel less odd if I do it again.

I find it highly agreeable that All Roads eats the cake - not like I
had time for much doubt that it would, being it was the first
competition game I played. I half-expected Rod Serling to show up at
the end, hands in jacket pockets, looking wryly disappointed at the
fallacies of man.

I should thank everyone that played my entry, and the organizers.

A post-competition version of Fusillade will appear next week, most
likely, fixing various bugs and minor miscellany.

Mike Duncan
http://www.boston.quik.com/mduncan/