XYZZY Awards rescheduled!

1 view

Dan Shiovitz

Mar 17, 2009, 10:22:46 PM3/17/09
Due to an unfortunate scheduling conflict, we were forced to cancel
the XYZZY awards ceremony at the last minute. But never fear, they
have been rescheduled for precisely two weeks later -- Saturday, March
28th, at 3pm EDT, on ifMUD (http://ifmud.port4000.com). Everything
except the date is the same -- same time, same place, same jokes
(well, ok, the interval may give us time to think up a few new ones.)
See you then!

-d

rpggame...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2009, 12:36:18 PM3/18/09
Um...

EDT= ? GST

Andrew Plotkin

Mar 18, 2009, 1:28:39 PM3/18/09
In rec.games.int-fiction, rpggame...@gmail.com wrote:
> Um...
>
> EDT= ? GST

No, EDT != GST.

Did you want a translation of the event time?

inky wrote:
> Due to an unfortunate scheduling conflict, we were forced to cancel
> the XYZZY awards ceremony at the last minute. But never fear, they
> have been rescheduled for precisely two weeks later -- Saturday, March
> 28th, at 3pm EDT, on ifMUD (http://ifmud.port4000.com).

That's 19:00 UTC on Saturday the 28th.

--Z

*

Dan Shiovitz

Mar 26, 2009, 11:47:37 PM3/26/09

Reminder, that's this weekend! 3pm EDT, 19:00 UTC (thanks, Zarf).

-d