Textfyre Launch

ChicagoDave

Jun 10, 2009, 7:29:46 PM6/10/09
Dear IF Ccommunity,

Textfyre is launching it's first game, Jack Toresal and The Secret
Letter on June 26th, 2009. We have a handful of things to tie up
before publishing the final product, but the community has helped in
so many ways that we want to thank everyone by offering a discount, if
you purchase early.

The published price will remain at $24,95. The discounted price for
Secret Letter and the upcoming Shadow in the Cathedral will be $19.95.
If you purchase both within the next two weeks, the price will be
$34.95. Shadow in the Cathedral will be published later this summer.
Your download of Secret Letter will be available on June 26th and an e-
mail will be sent out to those that have pre-purchased the game.

The super secret page for pre-ordering (and this page and these prices
will go away) is:

http://www.textfyre.com/sales/presale.aspx

If you have any trouble with your order, please send a note to support-
at-textfyre-dot-com. You may also visit our forums website at
http://forums.textfyre.com.

Thank you for your support,

David A. Cornelson
Founder and President
Textfyre, Inc.

P.S. If you think we've missed a portion of the IF community that does
not frequent Usenet, feel free to direct them to this message and to
the presale web page.

S. John Ross

Jun 10, 2009, 10:42:51 PM6/10/09
Cool. Will there be trial versions available?

David C.

Jun 10, 2009, 10:57:31 PM6/10/09
On Jun 10, 9:42 pm, "S. John Ross" <sj...@io.com> wrote:
> Cool. Will there be trial versions available?

Another FAQ question for http://forums.textfyre.com.

Yes, we will have online trial versions. If there's a need for
downloadable trial versions, we might package those up too.

David C.

S. John Ross

Jun 10, 2009, 11:41:11 PM6/10/09

> Yes, we will have online trial versions.

Cool.

W. Doug Bolden

Jun 20, 2009, 4:41:03 PM6/20/09
David C. wrote:

Cool. Since I have Linux I was definitely wanting to test out Moonlight
before I bought.

--
W. Doug Bolden
Si Vales, Valeo