Meta-Comp UPDATE

1 view

Conrad

May 15, 2009, 9:07:48 PM5/15/09
Meta-Comp is cancelled for lack of participation.

Those who donated, thank you: your donations will be returned to you
by the end of this weekend.

Conrad.

S. John Ross

May 16, 2009, 1:15:08 AM5/16/09
On May 15, 6:07 pm, Conrad <conradc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Meta-Comp is cancelled for lack of participation.

:(

Emily Boegheim

May 17, 2009, 5:13:35 AM5/17/09
Conrad wrote:
> Meta-Comp is cancelled for lack of participation.

That's a shame.

While I'm thinking of it, what were the results of BogusComp?

Emily

Jerome West

May 17, 2009, 9:58:38 AM5/17/09

The rules for my comp stated that any attempt at cancellation of the
comp would result in an immediate win for my entry. Result!

Conrad

May 17, 2009, 12:28:22 PM5/17/09

If only you had submitted the entry..