ANNOUNCE: Cacophony

Owen Parish

Jul 25, 2009, 6:06:29 PM7/25/09
The sand stretches around you in all directions.

There is a grassy countryside. Rocks are scattered about.

You are in a room. The room has walls and a ceiling.

You blink. It seems as though you've been standing here forever. You
feel suddenly stressed; There is something you have to do.

Cacophony
An interactive stumbling, copyright (c) 2009 by Owen Parish

While I've written two TADS games, this is the first I've written with
Inform. It will shortly be available for download at
ftp://ftp.ifarchive.org/unprocessed/cacophony.z8. It should then be
subsequently moved to ftp://ftp.ifarchive.org/game/zcode.

This is a very surreal adventure, and it won't be clear at first
what's going on. How you react to your predicament will affect where
you end up. Or perhaps you'll wander forever? I've also put some
walkthroughs in the archive (which will initially be in the
unprocessed directory, but should shift to the solutions directory),
in case anyone needs help.

Owen Parish

Jul 28, 2009, 7:46:47 AM7/28/09

Al