[Announce] New Infocom Transcript Site

Gandalf

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
New Internet Site about 'Free Working Infocom Sample Transcripts' at

http://members.tripod.com/~infoscripts

Downloads of source & run code and interpretors; Original copies of the
transcripts; Poll where you can vote for your favourite transcripts; and
advice on how to write a transcript yourself. So far it has transcripts for
Planetfall, Enchanter, Beyond Zork and the Lurking Horror.

I would be glad to exchange links with anyone who links to my site.

David Ledgard
--
"I wish I was back in my Hobbit Burrow", Bilbo Baggins. Mostly said
when in close proximity to Trolls, Orcs, Giant Spiders and Dragons.