Spring Thing 2009 results

Greg Boettcher

Apr 28, 2009, 7:34:34 AM4/28/09
The votes are in for Spring Thing 2009. And the results are:

1. A Flustered Duck, by Jim Aikin
2. Vague, by Richard Otter
3. Realm of Obsidian, by Amy Kerns
4. The Milk of Paradise, by Josh Graboff

For more information, see:

http://www.springthing.net/2009/

Congratulations to all the entrants, thanks to all the voters, and
thanks to all the prize donors! If you haven't already played the
games, you can download them from the web site.

Entrants, I will be emailing you today about your prizes.

Greg

Jim Aikin

Apr 28, 2009, 1:25:56 PM4/28/09
On Apr 28, 4:34 am, Greg Boettcher <WRITETOgre...@gregboettcher.com>
wrote:

> The votes are in for Spring Thing 2009. And the results are:
>
> 1. A Flustered Duck, by Jim Aikin
> 2. Vague, by Richard Otter
> 3. Realm of Obsidian, by Amy Kerns
> 4. The Milk of Paradise, by Josh Graboff

Thanks to all of the voters!! And also to the prize donors!

--Jim Aikin