IntroComp - One last day to vote!

Jacqueline A. Lott

Sep 6, 2008, 1:05:31 PM9/6/08
Due to Life Happening, I did not get a chance to post a reminder to
vote yesterday, so Eileen and I have extended the voting deadline to
this evening. You now have until midnight Eastern tonight!

If you haven't already done so, please take a gander at the six
introductions and vote.

Introductions can be downloaded from the following sites:
http://www.allthingsjacq.com/IntroComp08/IntroComp08.zip
http://www.ifarchive.org/if-archive/games/mini-comps/introcomp/introcomp08.zip

Votes can be submitted at:
at http://www.xyzzynews.com/introcomp/

The awards ceremony will still be held in the auditorium on ifMUD at
2:00pm Eastern tomorrow. I will post results here once the ceremony
is over.

If you've never been on ifMUD, but would like to attend the awards
ceremony, I recommend trying to log on a bit earlier than the
ceremony, just to figure things out a bit. There's also a helpful
ifMUD FAQ for beginners at http://diden.net/~maga/ifMUDfaq/

Thanks for voting!
- Jacqueline