[ANNOUNCE] Textfire Classic Line

Emily Short

Apr 1, 2002, 12:32:05 AM4/1/02

-------------

Presenting... the Textfire Classic line.

No pretentions, no aspirations. Just game.

-------------

Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased and honored to announce the first game,
"Savoir-Faire," in Textfire's new line, Textfire Classic.

All Textfire Classic games will have the good old-fashioned feel of text
adventures (we prefer to stay clear of the term "interactive fiction"),
featuring mazes, light source puzzles, inventory management, time limits,
hunger, and much, much more. They are guaranteed 100% free of
"conversational" NPCs, and each one has exactly one (1) winning ending.

Call it inspiration; call it conversion. Call it good business sense.
When you realize no one likes New Coke, isn't it time to trot out the
Classic?

http://emshort.home.mindspring.com/textfire/OldSchool.htm

Soon to be available at an archive near you.

--
Emily Short
http://emshort.home.mindspring.com/index.htm