IF Art Show 2007 Results

Doe

May 31, 2007, 1:20:01 PM5/31/07
The judges votes and reviews are in. I told the entrants the results
Tuesday night. I've
had to finish up the web pages which is why I did not announce
earlier.

There were three entries and these are the results:

Symbolic Engine (Still Life) - Best of Show
by Evan Schull
Varronis Museum (Scenery) - Honorable Mention
by David Garcia
Rendition (Portrait)
by nespresso

Thanks to all the entrants for entering!

Entries are now up at the IF Art Gallery to be played. Judges reviews
are also up to be
read. Everything will be there for a two week "show." Then I will
upload things to the
IF archive (they will remain at the gallery too).

Also thanks to Eric Eve, Victor Gijsbers, Jon Ingold, Jacqueline Lott,
Mike Roberts, and
Adam Thornton for agreeing to judge! The judges really make the IF Art
Show.

Note: I now have broadband and free AOL. All the web pages are there
but, maybe because it is now free, sometimes a graphic arrow on a page
or browser back arrow will take you to AOL's hometown (that is what
happens when a AOL member's web page is missing). In this case,
however, since everything is there, this is definitely a glitch.
Please be patient and just persist. Sigh.

Enjoy!

Doe :-)

Doe

May 31, 2007, 1:21:15 PM5/31/07
After all that, naturally, I left off the URL.

http://members.aol.com/iffyart/

Doe ;-)

rpresser

May 31, 2007, 1:33:11 PM5/31/07

The "How To Play These Exhibits" page needs updating.

http://members.aol.com/iffyart/howto.htmI

It is still referring to ftp.gmd.de, and it does not describe how to
play zblorb files.

Doe

May 31, 2007, 1:57:06 PM5/31/07
Thanks. I'll get around to updating that next weekend, next week, next
month, or next year sometime.

Never say die. Or in an if context, quit.

Doe :-)

Valzi

May 31, 2007, 6:50:17 PM5/31/07
Great, I hadn't got around to downloading these until today. Thanks
for the reminder/announcement!

Valzi

May 31, 2007, 8:16:46 PM5/31/07
Great, I hadn't got around to downloading these until today, thanks
for the reminder/announcement.

Doe

May 31, 2007, 9:48:17 PM5/31/07
On May 31, 5:16?pm, Valzi <valzis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great, I hadn't got around to downloading these until today, thanks
> for the reminder/announcement.

Well, there weren't available until today, actually.

No problemo.

Enjoy.

Doe :-)