[Boston] People's Republic of IF Meetup, Monday, September 27

Kevin Jackson-Mead

Sep 15, 2010, 4:50:16 PM9/15/10
Our September meetup will be on Monday, September 27, at the usual
time (6:30, with migration to CBC for food/drink around 8 or so) and
at the usual place (the Trope Tank, aka 14N-233 on the MIT campus). We
don’t have any kind of official agenda as of yet, but here are some
things we might discuss:

* Aaron Reed’s book is out, so we’ll probably discuss it some.
* The Tufts University IF month is coming up (October), and
various of us are helping out in various ways, so we’ll probably
discuss that.
* And, as usual, we’ll likely just yammer on about IF in
particular and games in general.

Everyone is welcome, no matter your experience level with IF. If you
have something particular you’d like to discuss or share with the
group, feel free to do so. Note that we also have a mailing list,
which is linked from our website (http://pr-if.org/).

-Kevin

Conrad

Sep 15, 2010, 5:25:24 PM9/15/10

Hey, this is great. I've been wanting to go to one of these for the
past year.

C.

Jacek Pudlo

Sep 16, 2010, 3:17:45 PM9/16/10
Conrad

> Hey, this is great. I've been wanting to go to one of these for the
> past year.

You live in the Boston area? If so, we can carpool. Come dressed as Fox
Mulder and I'll come as Dana Scully. If Aaron and Andy want to join us,
they'll have to play the part of space aliens Mulder and Scully abducted
from a secret military lab and are bringing to MIT for interrogation and
autopsy.

Conrad

Sep 16, 2010, 5:08:13 PM9/16/10
On Sep 16, 3:17 pm, "Jacek Pudlo" <ja...@jacek.jacek> wrote:

> You live in the Boston area? If so, we can carpool. Come dressed as Fox
> Mulder and I'll come as Dana Scully. If Aaron and Andy want to join us,
> they'll have to play the part of space aliens Mulder and Scully abducted
> from a secret military lab and are bringing to MIT for interrogation and
> autopsy.

I'll be glad to meet you.

C.