The Fire Tower

brian...@yahoo.com

Dec 24, 2005, 4:02:39 PM12/24/05
I played the Interactive Fiction game, The Fire Tower, and I thought it
was a great game! The writing is beautifully detailed, and I could
picture what the trails and the landscape looked like when I played the
game. I finished the game a couple months ago, and if you like hiking,
I highly recommend you play The Fire Tower. It is an awesome game!

Brian

Snickerfit

Dec 24, 2005, 5:48:42 PM12/24/05
That's really a post more geared towards the rec.games.int-fiction
group. This group is intended primarily for authors of IF games, and
although a recommendation for a game may occur out of context within a
running thread at times, it's likely considered bad netiquette to start
an entire post here based on "you should play this game".

OGRastamon

Dec 24, 2005, 10:34:45 PM12/24/05
Okay, I'm confused. Isn't THIS rec.games.int-fiction?

The Wanderer

Dec 24, 2005, 11:36:38 PM12/24/05
On 12/24/2005 10:34 PM, OGRastamon wrote:

> Okay, I'm confused. Isn't THIS rec.games.int-fiction?

That depends on which group you're reading from. The message was
crossposted to both r.g.i-f and r.a.i-f.

--
The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.

OGRastamon

Dec 25, 2005, 11:01:28 PM12/25/05
Thanks for backing me up Wanderer ;)

aph...@altavista.com

Dec 26, 2005, 1:40:11 PM12/26/05
On Tuesdays, I eat fish .

rubes....@mac.com

Dec 29, 2005, 3:01:05 PM12/29/05
It's really a nice game. I did notice one tiny bug: when I opened the
water bottle, the response was:

"You open the water bottle, revealing ."

In the inventory list, it shows water inside.

Otherwise, excellent work.