[Lotech Comp 2006]: Games Page and results

rgrassi

Jul 6, 2006, 5:24:13 PM7/6/06
The only entry is "Escape from the Crazy Place" by J.J. Guest.
The game cannot win because it was previously released.
So, the 2006 edition of Lotech Comp has no winner.
Game page is here:
http://www.robertograssi.net/cyoa/bpg/publication_view.asp?vjob=vdocid,146438
Reviews will follow in the next days.
Rob

J. J. Guest

Jul 6, 2006, 7:20:34 PM7/6/06

rgrassi wrote:
> The only entry is "Escape from the Crazy Place" by J.J. Guest.
> The game cannot win because it was previously released.
> So, the 2006 edition of Lotech Comp has no winner.

So is "Escape from the Crazy Place" the only game in IF history to be a
runner up in a competition for which it was the only entry?

That is a strangely appropriate footnote to the game's long and bizarre
history!

J. J. Guest

Jednorozec Pokojowiec

Jul 6, 2006, 11:56:57 PM7/6/06
On 6 Jul 2006 16:20:34 -0700, "J. J. Guest" <jason...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>rgrassi wrote:
>> The only entry is "Escape from the Crazy Place" by J.J. Guest.
>> The game cannot win because it was previously released.
>> So, the 2006 edition of Lotech Comp has no winner.
>
>So is "Escape from the Crazy Place" the only game in IF history to be a
>runner up in a competition for which it was the only entry?

You weren't a runner up -- you didn't come in at all. Where is the
game? I usually use wurb.com/if and it's not listed there at all.

rgrassi

Jul 7, 2006, 3:25:32 AM7/7/06
Hi.

> So is "Escape from the Crazy Place" the only game in IF history to be a
> runner up in a competition for which it was the only entry?
> That is a strangely appropriate footnote to the game's long and bizarre
> history!

Ahahahahah! :D
You're right Jason.
And I really appreciated the "long and bizarre history" of your game.
Rob