Perry's World.

Katzy

May 16, 2007, 6:17:54 AM5/16/07
Heya.

Also in the unprocessed directory from the Archive: Perry's World, written by
Jim Wilbur. Does anyone know his email-address, because there are bugs in the
game and I am stuck, sitting in the dark...

Greetz, Katzy.

David Welbourn

May 19, 2007, 12:22:52 AM5/19/07

As near as I can tell, if you can get through the vortex, you've seen
all the game there is. The final room has no exits, no objects, and no
acknowledgement that you've finished the game. Unblorbing and TXD'ing
the story file revealed nothing new to me.

-- David Welbourn

Katzy

May 19, 2007, 11:34:08 AM5/19/07
Heya.

David Welbourn wrote in message
<1179548572.7...@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>...

So I am not stuck and finished the game?! Cool... (I even took Dr. Frankel
with me in the hope he could heal the patient :), but not satisfying.

Thanks for the info.

Greetz, Katzy.

David Kinder

May 19, 2007, 11:49:18 AM5/19/07

The upload email I got was from

<his_forename>(dot)<his_surname>(at)gmail(dot)com

David

Katzy

May 19, 2007, 12:18:34 PM5/19/07
Heya.

David Kinder wrote in message <20F3i.4233$qQ1....@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net>...

Thank you, David. I'll send Jim my bugs report.

Greetz, Katzy.