Seattle IF May meetup this Saturday, the 15th, at 3:30 PM

George Oliver

May 13, 2010, 10:17:05 PM5/13/10
The Seattle IF group meets this Saturday the 15th at 3:30 PM, and all
are invited. Our building is at the University of Washington, in the
Health Sciences Building F.

http://bit.ly/Seattle-IF-HQ

Last month about 15 people attended, and you can read the minutes:

http://bit.ly/SEAIF-April-minutes

In the spirit of Seattle IF our agenda is usually up in the air. There
are many TWIFComp games to play. Feel free to come with more ideas for
games to play on the projector, your own IF work to discuss, or
questions about anything in the greater IF world as well.

A more detailed map with our building marked as I Court is here:

http://bit.ly/I-Court

The doors are locked, but someone inside will let you in.

And for the May meeting mailing list thread, go here:

http://bit.ly/9zjK6Q