Is there a glulx client for ipad?

Jerome Chan

Mar 21, 2011, 10:59:54 PM3/21/11
Just wondering if there is one.

Andrew Plotkin

Mar 22, 2011, 12:11:01 AM3/22/11
Here, Jerome Chan <evil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wondering if there is one.

I'm working on it. The scrolling animation is currently grinding my
ass in complicated ways, but I'm making progress.

Also, the iPhone/iPad port of Frotz has Glulx code in it. I don't know
how usable it is, however.

--Z

*

Dannii

Mar 22, 2011, 12:39:39 AM3/22/11
On Mar 22, 12:59 pm, Jerome Chan <evilt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wondering if there is one.

Quixe and now Parchment will work too: http://iplayif.com/

Sean Huxter

Apr 4, 2011, 9:05:06 AM4/4/11

"Andrew Plotkin" <erky...@eblong.com> wrote in message

> Here, Jerome Chan <evil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Just wondering if there is one.
>
> I'm working on it. The scrolling animation is currently grinding my
> ass in complicated ways, but I'm making progress.
>
> Also, the iPhone/iPad port of Frotz has Glulx code in it. I don't know
> how usable it is, however.

I've used it on my latest project, in a GBLORB file. The only thing that
doesn't work is my displaying of in-game maps. I'm not using any complex
GLULX stuff, I went to this format for capacity reasons, and the bonus of
being able to display rudimentary .JPG files.

But I have found no other issues, having played through my project, on the
iPad Frotz ap.

The big caveat: I haven't really tried to stress it out, though.

Sean.