Terrence's Road Map from 15k

Terrence Brannon

Nov 1, 2008, 2:28:48 PM11/1/08
Well, I am 14k on KGS now... here are the tools I am finding useful -
- Benjamin's Guide to Become Strong -
http://senseis.xmp.net/?BenjaminTeuber%2FGuideToBecomeStrong
- Cho Chikun's Encylopedia of Life and Death - http://tsumego.tasuki.org/?page=tsumego
This is a great, gradual approach to Life and Death. This one text
drastically affected my reading ability.
- godiscussions.com
- Senseis Beginner Exercises - http://senseis.xmp.net/?BeginnerExercises
- "Fundamental Principles of Go" by Yillun Yang
http://www.slateandshell.com/SSYY006.html

This book is a true treasure chest of information

- Graded Go Problems for Beginners by Kano Yoshinori
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books&field-author=Kano%20Yoshinori

Again, another good series.

I really should not have to buy another single book all the way to 10k
on KGS.

Terrence Brannon

Nov 1, 2008, 2:51:50 PM11/1/08
On Nov 1, 2:28 pm, Terrence Brannon <metap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I really should not have to buy another single book all the way to 10k
> on KGS.

Wonderful, then I trip up on Bruce Wilcox -
http://webpages.charter.net/suewilcox/

This guy has an amazingly refreshing approach to the game. A person
who is thinking for himself and innovating as opposed to following.