Macho Women, 2nd edition is here!

por...@gems.vcu.edu

Aug 16, 1994, 9:40:32 AM8/16/94
As if the Crime Bill and Health Care wasn't enough....

The new, revised, improved edition of Macho Women with Guns will be shipping
out to your local store right after GenCon.

-insert hyperbole-
Yes, 68 pages of reformatted, reillustrated, reannotated political
incorrectness that would warm the heart of G.Gordon Liddy (if he had one),
available to mere mortals like yourselves for the paltry price of $9.95!!!
-end hyperbole-

Yep, it's true. All the old stuff and a bunch of new stuff crammed into one
volume that you can't live without, especially if the sofa is wobbling and you
need something to stick under one of the legs.

See it at GenCon! We're also selling two styles of Macho Women T-shirts, which
you may or may not be able to get in stores, depending on who their
distributor is.

Buy it now! It beats investing in email chain letters, and is a lot more
likely to bring you happiness...

Greg Porter
Prez., BTRC

Otto Ilmari Kopra

Aug 16, 1994, 7:17:24 PM8/16/94
por...@gems.vcu.edu wrote:
: As if the Crime Bill and Health Care wasn't enough....

: The new, revised, improved edition of Macho Women with Guns will be shipping

* Hyperbolse mercilesly chopped *
: Yep, it's true. All the old stuff and a bunch of new stuff crammed into one

: volume that you can't live without, especially if the sofa is wobbling
: and you need something to stick under one of the legs.

Does The New Edition contain any material from the supplements,
BWBFH and RNoW? And when we get to see CORPS 2nd eed? Inquiring minds (hah)
want to know.

--
Otto I. Kopra # "Do What Keepeth Thou from Wilting
o...@jyu.fi # Shall Be the Loophole in The Law"