HUMOR: The Phoenix returns!

K. Ulstein

May 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/28/98

In our last exciting adventure, the Phoenix assembled a team of
superheros which called themselves "Team Zed." Team Zed broke into the
Chicago Museum of Natural History, lit the storeroom on fire, killed
two security guards and two policemen while being recorded by
a plethora of museum security cameras. Team Zed ran away while their
leader (the Phoenix) identified himself to the police and then ran
away.

Fearing the long arm of the National Guard, the Phoenix broke with the
Team Zed with the parting words "I'm going to Texas to fight crime,
and you can't stop me!" Then he jumped around for two miniutes and
eight seconds (to activate his flight power) and then he flew out of
the window and headed to Texas.

In the mean time Team Zed bought a Semi Truck, emblasoned it with the
logo "Team Zed" and drove off to find the Phoenix. Since it only took
an hour and a half to buy the truck and spray paint "Team Zed" on the
side, they found the Phoenix a few miles down the road (His top flying
speed was only 20 MPH!)

Pretending not to see the Phoenix, Team Zed sped past the Phoenix.
"Wait!" cried the Phoenix, who could hardly miss the giant Red and
Orange Team Zed logo on the semi trailor. "It's me! HEY!"

Since all of the characters sucked big time, I had given everyone 50
more character points to even out the gaps. The wraith had bought the
ability to create smoke so he quickly moved to the Engine and started
creating thick clouds of black bilowing smoke.

The Purpose of this ruse was to decieve passing motorists. The Phoenix
was still at large and Team Zed wasn't sure if they wanted to be seen
talking to the Phoenix. Therefore the copious amounts of smoke made it
seem as if the Team Zed Semi Truck had slowed because of engine
trouble, not because the occupants wanted to talk to a 20" tall flying
flaming man wearing a red and orange leotard who was franticly waving
his hammer and shouting.

As leah looked out the side mirror she saw the Red and Orange Phoenix
flying low hitting his flaming hammer on the ground in a paddleing
motion. "You know" she said to Team Zed "The only reason the letters
on our truck are Orange and Red is because that's the Phoenix's
colors."

The rest of Team Zed thought about it for a while. "How would we even
know what color the Team Zed logo was? After all, we painted it while
the Phoenix was flying south. I wonder what color we painted it?"

"Red and Orange!" Shouted the Phoenix who had descovered he could run
faster than he could fly. "Red and Orange!"

"Stop talking out of character Peter" Leia said. "I think that the
color would be Blue and Red."

"Oh please!" the waith moaned. "Red white and Blue are so
steriotypical. We want something that stands out but that shows we are
professional. I painted the truck black with silver letters."

"No!" Leia stomped her foot. "You can't pick anything up! YOU ARE A
GHOST! How the heck are YOU going to PAINT!?"

"I'm not a ghost, I'm a Wraith. And I told the Mummy to do it for me."

"I'm not a mummy any more." said the mummy. "All of my bandages were
burnt away when I assumed my body of flame I'm just a normal looking
egyptian guy."

"If all of your clothes burnt away, what are you wearing now?" Asked
the Phoenix.

The mummy leaned out the window of the Semi. "Look!" He shouted "you
can't hear us so STOP TALKING OUT OF CHARACTER!" Then the Mummy
stepped on the gas.

"Get away from me" growled Leia. "I'm trying to drive here, and you're
naked! Go sit on THAT side of the cab."

"I'm not naked, I bought a costume." The Mummy retorted.

We all paused and looked at the player, waiting for him to answer the
obvious question.

Taking the cue he answered. "I have a dagger that I keep on my belt.
The dagger is green, made of emerald and Jade. It's wavy like one of
those daggers" (He indicates the shape of a kris)

"So you're wearing a belt and a knife? Thats it?" Asked the Phoenix.

"How would you know!?" the denuded Mummy asked. "Are you in the cab?
Can you see my character? No! You are flying as fast as you can but
you are still WAY behind the truck."

"WRONG!" the Phoenix responded in Saturday Night Live fassion. "_I_ am
_RUNNING_ because I can run faster than I can fly."

"I step on the gas again"

"No you don't!" Leia draws her gun and holds him at bay. "You are a
four thousand year old naked man who is naked except for a belt and a
dagger. I DON'T want you to try to reach your discusting wrinkly leg
across the cab and smash MY foot down on the accelerator."

"I'm not naked! I've got a belt, my sacred green dagger and a bunch of
other stuff." An expectant pause follows. "And" he sputters "the
normal superhero stuff, shirt, pants, cape, hair, eyes, mouth, pointy
beard."

"I still don't like some 4000 year old man flailing his wrinkly feet
at the gas pedle while _I_ am trying to drive."

"Shoes!" shouts the mummy "I'm wearing boots and socks and all that.
And I'm not old, I only lived to be 24 and then I got enbalmed but I
was preserved very well for centruies and I DONT look that bad. After
all I have a 'good' appearance."

"Well that's not so bad, but STAY on THAT SIDE while _I_ am driving."

The wraith poked his head through the dashboard. "Pardon me, but I
couldn't help but wonder about the unusual and highly advanced process
that was used to protect you from the aging process. Was your brain
pulled out of your nose?"

The mummy paused as the question sunk in. "Hey! can I see him?"

I as the GM answered, "Make a perception roll and see." Leia and the
Mummy both failed against the Wraiths increadable Chamiliaon power.
"No niether of you see him."

The wraith begain to flail around. "If I move realy fast and try to
let them see me, will that help?"

"You bought the power with the disadvantage 'allways on' so you can't
turn it off. Standing in highcontrast areas and moving quickly will
help but I dont think it will be enough."

"Well I'm going to blow experience and try it anyway."

"Wrong system" I said.

"Force points? Karma? XP? Endurance? Concentration?"

"Nope."

The mummy spoke "Just write down some quirks and then use the points
for getting a light power. And use ink so the GM can't say no."

"Can you hurry up!?" Peter asked.

"Peter!" The mummy admonished from the passenger side window. "The
Phoenix isn't even here so YOU can't be in the conversation. Stop
talking out of character."

"I'm not talking out of character" Peter sulked. "Thats it! I shoot
the Tire off of the Truck. Wait no, I'm running. I jump into the air
and THEN shoot the tire off the truck. Wait, no I have to run and jump
for a miniute before I can fly. I start running and jumping."

"Peter's right" the waith said. "We painted the truck black and
silver, we want to be his friend, we stop and pick him up, then we
drive to Texas."

"Where are you?" Leia and Mummy asked. "Can we see you or not?"

"I'm right freek'n here! That's it! I'm going to spend all my
karma, experience, concentration, whatever just so I can be seen."
(after some tabulation, the wraith has the ability to make his finger
glow). "OK so everyone see my finger? I'm right here!"

Mummy: "Phone home?"
Leia: "That's your super power!?"
Phoenix: "That's it! I leap into the air and say 'stop or I'll
shoot!' Then I shoot a fireball at the rear wheel of the black
truck."

Leia: "It's not black! The wraith didn't paint the truck!

Mummy: "I painted it for him."

Leia: "Oh please! You didn't paint the truck. you don't have any
money, you are new to this world and your only skill is 'dagger.' You
couldn't paint this truck to save your life. I am an artist, I was the
one who bought the truck and I was the one who bought the paint, And I
didn't buy black paint! The Truck is white, and 'Zed' is painted on
the side of the truck in red paint inside of a blue circle.

Phoenix: No not 'Zed' it's the letter 'Z.' Zed is english for 'Zee'.

Leia: "Fine it's a white truck, blue circle and the letter 'Z' is
painted in red on the circle."

Wraith: "No! Then everyone will think we are Zorro! When the mummy
was painting the truck I said DONT paint the letter Z."

Mummy: "Ok"

Leia: "You didn't paint the truck! I did!"

Wraith: "Oh yeah? Whirlwind! I blow all the paint away."

Leia: "Ok I only painted a Z because I was going to spell out 'Team
Z' and I put it in an upside down equalateral blue triangle."

Phoenix: But the triangle means we are gay!

Wraith: That's the pink triangle, the blue triangle means that we are
jewish pastors

Leia: No the black triangle combined with the yellow triangle mean
that we are Jewsh Rabi. The blue triangle doesn't mean anything.

Phoenix: It means we are handycapped, I don't want it on the Truck.

Mummy: You arn't here! Don't talk out of character!

Leia: And you weren't there when we decided what was on the side of
the truck. Don't talk out of character! And blue is and always has
been an expensive dye, I don't think it was ever used as a Nazi
symbol. ANYWAY I just write team Zed in blue and red letters on our
white truck is everyone happy?

Phoenix: I shoot a warning shot at her head when she climbs out the
window. I roll for damage, hey! these dice are messed up.

Leia: I mean I WROTE it when I bought the truck. And where do you get
off shooting a WARNING shot at _MY_ head!?

Phoenix: Well since SOME PEOPLE didn't actualy climb out the window
when they said they did I guess I can't shoot at all.

Leia: "Even so, it's not a very good warning. What's the threat? Pay
attention to me or I will shoot you in the head again?"

Me: "Ok so it's a white truck with 'team Zed' written in blue and red
on the side of the truck. what's about the top and back?"

Wraith: "Can we get on with it? I painted the truck with what ever she
wanted."

Leia: "You can't paint! I painted the truck!"

Wraith: (talking very very fast) "Fine you painted it with what ever
you wanted it's a great pink truck with thousands of little flowers
and cupids and little french dogs that have pink bows around their
collors and they are barking little thought bubbles that say 'I am a
french poodle, so I will poo poo on you you nasty vilions you!'"

Leia: It's not pink!

Wraith: and little dutch children who are so cute and are kissing and
all of the old people who drive by like it. The mummy says 'oh dear
look how nice these are, it's so cute and scandalous how they are
kissing each other, but all the french people think that it is
discusting and want to ram us off the road but it doesn't matter
because we are superheros and you can just light there car on fire by
pointing and saying I am the Pharo, I will burn away your noses and
make you look like a sphinx! And they will all say death to you you
crazy egyptian man we will burn with bad bad fire! Eek Eek! Bad Bad!"

Leia: It's white and it says Team Zed.

Phoenix: (Speaking slowly) Its realy simple. I will explain it very
simply. It's not hard to understand. We have a semi truck. It's long
white and has eighteen wheels. On the side is writing. The writting
is spraypainted. there is no gay triangle or circle. There is no
square. It doesn't exist. It never was. No one ever thought of it.
It does not exist.

Group: Huh?

Phoenix: Look it's realy simple. I will explain it slowly. The Truck
is white and it has "Team Z" painted on the side of the truck in
orange spraypaint.

Leia: Not orange.

Phoenix: Orange.

Leia: But that's a holloween color!

Phoenix: Orange and red! The color of fire.

Leia: We don't want to remind people that we lit the museum on fire.
We want to seem like american heros so we will add blue and red to the
white truck. It says in blue and red "T - E - A - M Z - E - D"

Phoenix: No it says "TEAM _Z_"

Wraith "Zorro!"

Phoenix: "'TEAM Z' Not Just 'Z' 'TEAM Z.'

Me: "Ok so is everyone agreed? It's a white truck with red and blue
lettering that says TEAM Z?" (The players nod) "Then in that case lets
get on with the adventure. You are traveling from Chicago to Texas to
fight crime."

Leia: We stop so that the Phoenix can get in.

Wraith: I turn on the radio so I can listen to the news. "Hey mummy
turn on the radio so I can listen to the news"

"..oyed the Museum's collection. We now to to our reporter in the
field."

"Thank you Kent, we have just recieved news that the Phoenix and Team
Zed are being taken very seriously. Several higly trained commando
squads are going to begin searching the roads around Chicago. We can't
be sure, but they may be as far away as 300 miles by now."

Leia: Great! Commandos AND the national guard are hunting us, and we
are driving around in a van that says "Team Z" on the side.

Wraith: Perhaps you wrote it in very small letters?

Next time: The wraith fights old people and looses. The Phoenix is
tricked into destroying a farm. Leia tries to repaint the Truck.

____----------____
Kenji Ulstein http://weber.u.washington.edu/~kenhar

A knot is never "nearly right"; it is either exactly right
or it is hopelessly wrong...
-Clifford W. Ashley

Bruce L. Grubb

May 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/28/98

In article <6kl1br$idh$1...@hiram.io.com>, jjs <j...@dillinger.io.com> wrote:

>K. Ulstein <ken...@u.washington.edu> wrote:
>: In our last exciting adventure, the Phoenix assembled a team of

>: superheros which called themselves "Team Zed." Team Zed broke into the
>: Chicago Museum of Natural History, lit the storeroom on fire, killed
>: two security guards and two policemen while being recorded by
>: a plethora of museum security cameras. Team Zed ran away while their
>: leader (the Phoenix) identified himself to the police and then ran
>: away.
>

><Hilarious further adventures snipped>

I was ROTFL as well. It is hard to tell what was funnier: the group in
the cab aruguing about what what was painted on the truck and who did it
or the vision of Phoenix trying to run and jump for the minute it takes
his flying power to kick in.

>So, how much are tickets? :-)

This happy group sounds funnier than the Justice League Antartica. "This
-has- to be a dream! I mean people like this can't really exist!" - the
Scarlet Skier (1990 JLA annual)

jjs

Xiphias Gladius

May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98

[ further adventures of Justice League Antartica On The Road deleted ]

So, how old were these players, and how many game sessions did you manage
to run?

- Ian

Juergen Hubert

May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98

K. Ulstein wrote:
[snip]

GREAT! Say, do you have Eidetic Memory 2, or do you tape your
sessions?

-- Juergen Hubert

K. Ulstein

May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98
to Xiphias Gladius

I was 19 the players were between 21 and 23, the Phoenix being the
oldest. I managed to run for five sessions or so. After that we
switched to a Marvel Super hero's campaign which was almost as nutty.
I've been in several campaigns with these folks and they are a good
group of roleplayers. It's just that when they do superheros or
anything cyber punk the whole thing is surreal. From what I gather,
Peter (the Phoenix) always has bad luck with Gurps and other character
generating intensive systems.

Another thing to watch for is the Mummy and Leia. Although they are
good friends in real life, their characters always quarrel in game.

(ok it's bad ettiquite, but in the following paragraphs I refer to
people by their character's name. Please don't go insane! 8)
If you haven't guessed it all ready, Leia is the only female
gamer in the group. She was originaly Phoenix girlfriend. Then she and
the Wraith went steady through highschool (all four years I think)
And then she went to Germany for a year and fell in love with Henrique
via snail mail. She came home got married and now has a great kid.
(Henrique, he's the evil asassin that Uncle Sam is sending in to end
Team Zed's reign of terror).

Durring this time, the Phoenix's player would try to get everyone to
buy "goldshalger" (sp). It's this nasty hard liquor that has tiny bits
of gold floating in it. But lest you get the wrong impression, Only
Phoenix would drink the stuff. Everyone else was sober. And even the
Phoenix wouldn't drink it until after the session was finished (didn't
want to ruin his roleplaying edge 8)

Bruce L. Grubb

May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98

In article <ian.89...@dillinger.io.com>, i...@dillinger.io.com (Xiphias
Gladius) wrote:

>[ further adventures of Justice League Antartica On The Road deleted ]

Justice League Antartica or Great Lakes (?) Advengers; both were equally
goofy. Though the shortest existing Advengers group had a certain flair
that the Justice League Antartica didn't have. They also were a whole lot
more orginized than this group.

>So, how old were these players, and how many game sessions did you manage
>to run?

I was wondering that myself. JLAnt and the GLA sure didn't last that long.

Brett Slocum

May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98

The Illuminated Masters let "K. Ulstein" <ken...@u.washington.edu> write:

>In our last exciting adventure, the Phoenix assembled a team of
>superheros which called themselves "Team Zed." Team Zed broke into the
>Chicago Museum of Natural History, lit the storeroom on fire, killed
>two security guards and two policemen while being recorded by
>a plethora of museum security cameras. Team Zed ran away while their
>leader (the Phoenix) identified himself to the police and then ran
>away.

That was one of the funniest things I've read on Usenet ever. The subtle
switching between in-character and out-of-character, merging into someone
leaning out of the truck and telling the character that his player should stop
speaking out-of-character was precious.

And all the confusion about who painted it and what color the truck should be.

Woo hoo!

I hope your players don't read this newsgroup or I wouldn't count on your
chances of survival. On second thought, if they tried anything, they'd surely
fail and then you'd have more material to post here.

Please continue with this thread. And perhaps you should put all the posts
together and post them on a web site or rec.games.frp.archives.

K. Ulstein

May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98
to Juergen Hubert

Neither. I remember this campain so clearly because it was so
important to me. I had gotten a bad reputaion for being "The best
Paranoia GM ever." Gurps Supers was my big chance to step into the
gritty world of realism. I reherced my campaign plans for hours, and I
stayed up late at night trying to figure out what worked and what
didn't.

From what You've read, it may sound like my campaign was a
failure. It was in a lot a ways. Fortunately though there were enough
good moments that I got to GM again. I learned not to rely on sound
effects. I learned how to keep people coming back for more, even if
their characters were flawed and klunky beyond belief. Even with all
that said it was absurd. We can get an instant laugh by asking "How
long until I can fly?"

sw

May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98

Hey, the Great Lakes Avengers...er...Lightning Rods are still around. They've
actually started showing up again, probably due to some Marvel editor or the
other having burrito-induced hallucinations.

--
"Ideas are not usually a good thing..." -- Tom Russell, describing RACC.
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make

Juergen Hubert

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

K. Ulstein wrote:

> On Fri, 29 May 1998, Juergen Hubert wrote:
>
> >K. Ulstein wrote:
> > [snip]
> >
> >GREAT! Say, do you have Eidetic Memory 2, or do you tape your
> >sessions?
> >
> >-- Juergen Hubert
>
> Neither. I remember this campain so clearly because it was so
> important to me. I had gotten a bad reputaion for being "The best
> Paranoia GM ever." Gurps Supers was my big chance to step into the
> gritty world of realism. I reherced my campaign plans for hours, and I
> stayed up late at night trying to figure out what worked and what
> didn't.

Well, I think sometimes it _would_ be fun to tape sessions... Has anyone
ever done that?

-- Juergen Hubert

e...@kreber.com

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

In article <
3573A2BF...@physik.stud.uni-
erlangen.de>,
Juergen Hubert <
Juergen...@physik.stud.uni-erlangen.de>
wrote:

> Well, I think sometimes it _would_ be fun to tape sessions... Has anyone
> ever done that?

A long time ago, my group tried recording some
sessions. We intended to turn them into stories,
but the recording quality wasn't great, and it was
hard to determine who was talking. Especially
when things got interesting/exciting!

-ED

Wicked Lester

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

Juergen Hubert wrote:

> K. Ulstein wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 29 May 1998, Juergen Hubert wrote:
> >
> > >K. Ulstein wrote:
> > > [snip]
> > >
> > >GREAT! Say, do you have Eidetic Memory 2, or do you tape your
> > >sessions?
> > >
> > >-- Juergen Hubert
> >
> > Neither. I remember this campain so clearly because it was so
> > important to me. I had gotten a bad reputaion for being "The best
> > Paranoia GM ever." Gurps Supers was my big chance to step into the
> > gritty world of realism. I reherced my campaign plans for hours, and I
> > stayed up late at night trying to figure out what worked and what
> > didn't.
>

> Well, I think sometimes it _would_ be fun to tape sessions... Has anyone
> ever done that?
>

> -- Juergen Hubert

I have 2 requests for you.
First, I lost the original post - the first one about the group being
created - and would greatly appreciate anyone reposting it.
Second, by my calculations, it would take several thousand levels of
increased area for the Phoenix's blast to cover Chicago. Can you post the
power as it was created.

--
Space is big.Really big.You just won't believe how vastly hugely
mindbogglingly big it is.I mean you may think it's a long way down

Douglas Adams - The Hitch-hiker's guide to the galaxy

sla...@magi.com

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

-=> Quoting E...@kreber.com to Unknown <=-

> Well, I think sometimes it _would_ be fun to tape sessions... Has anyone
> ever done that?

Ed> A long time ago, my group tried recording some
Ed> sessions. We intended to turn them into stories,

Greetings...

Take one camcorder, hook up its video/audio-out into a boring regular VCR,
shove in a cheap 8 hour tape (at EP) and record away (-8
I've done it on a couple of occasions. A tad better with video.
And if you stick the camera in a corner, people forget about it after
15 minutes or so.

And it's cheaper than 8mm or VHS-C tapes...

I expect you could tape a whole adventure that way.

Slarty

... WORLD TO END AT SIX O'CLOCK! Film at eleven.
---
ş Blue Wave/QWK v2.11 ş

>> Slipstream Jet - The QWK solution for Usenets #UNREGISTERED

Adam Griffith

Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98

> > Gurps Supers was my big chance to step into the
> > gritty world of realism.

For some reason this sentence scares me.

Adam

Xiphias Gladius

Jun 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/3/98

Adam Griffith <agr...@pop.aa.net> writes:

I think he said "realism" and not "reality". They don't always go
together.

For instance, my life usually deals with "reality" but is rarely
realistic or believable, and is certainly not gritty. Well, okay, the
bathroom is gritty because I don't sweep enough and that's where the
litter box is (eew. . .)

- Ian

Matthew Goldman

Jun 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/3/98

Juergen Hubert (Juergen...@physik.stud.uni-erlangen.de) wrote:
: Well, I think sometimes it _would_ be fun to tape sessions... Has anyone
: ever done that?

Many years ago I taped a couple of sessions. It was almost as much fun
listening to the tape years later as it was playing the session.

Matt

--
O O __ | \| O O
/|\ -/- _ __\ O _\O |/ (/ O/ /\- /|\

Mike

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

The GM of a group that I was playing with tried taping a couple of sessions so
that he could turn them into a story. As I recall, it didn't turn out to well
because we knew the recorder was there, and so we reacted differently and the
recording didn't turn out to well. If you had a good recorder, or a video
camera setup before everyone arrived, then they won't know it's there and will
react normal. Of course then you could might get some interesting
incriminating evidence. . . :)

Mike

Tomansky

Jun 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/5/98

Mike wrote:

> If you had a good recorder, or a video
> camera setup before everyone arrived, then they won't know it's there and will
> react normal. Of course then you could might get some interesting
> incriminating evidence. . . :)

In Florida, it's not "might", it's a definite, as the tape itself is
a serious crime.

David Levi

William H. Stoddard

Jun 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/7/98

> The GM of a group that I was playing with tried taping a couple of sessions so
> that he could turn them into a story. As I recall, it didn't turn out to well
> because we knew the recorder was there, and so we reacted differently and the

> recording didn't turn out to well. If you had a good recorder, or a video

> camera setup before everyone arrived, then they won't know it's there and will
> react normal. Of course then you could might get some interesting
> incriminating evidence. . . :)

Why do you need the recorder? I do game writeups for all the games I run
and distribute them to most of the players through the apa I run; and one
of my players writes down all the more entertaining rude or bawdy jokes
from the sessions she's in and published those, often to the amazement of
people who dont' remember that they said THAT...!

On the other hand, roleplaying sessions very seldom turn into good
fiction. I have encountered a couple of exceptions--Jefferson Swycaffer's
later Concordat of Archive novels and some of the Wild Card series put
together by George R. R. Martin--but most games turn into very poor
novels.

--
William H. Stoddard whs...@primenet.net

You'll be sure to find him resting, or a-licking of his thumbs,
Or engaged in doing complicated long division sums.
(T. S. Eliot, "Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats")

delph...@geocities.com

Jun 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/10/98

Mike wrote:

> The GM of a group that I was playing with tried taping a couple of sessions so
> that he could turn them into a story. As I recall, it didn't turn out to well
> because we knew the recorder was there, and so we reacted differently and the
> recording didn't turn out to well. If you had a good recorder, or a video
> camera setup before everyone arrived, then they won't know it's there and will
> react normal. Of course then you could might get some interesting
> incriminating evidence. . . :)

Or just keep the recorder there for many play sessions... it's like
putting a webcam in your bedroom, after a while you get comfortable with
it.

- Dare "Just grin and Dare it!"

* All typos in the previous message are to be considered edicts of Eris.
Please update your dictionaries accordingly.
* Unsolicited commercial email sent to this address will be subject to a
$1500 processing fee. Sending mail to this address, manually or
automatically, implies consent to these terms. (Thanx, Carrie!)

.. \ôô1!1 !‰I²éqq1²Aq1rÆ ‰!Q)±r „Ìô,„
http://members.xoom.com/Darekun