Fall of the House of Usher?

Marc Sherman

Mar 20, 1994, 8:42:40 PM3/20/94
Has the story "The Fall of the House of Usher" by EA Poe ever been
adapted into an AD&D module, either by TSR or net.people? If so,
could someone please email me a pointer to it? Thanks...

--
+------------------------------+--------------------------------------+
| Marc Sherman - 3B* SysDesEng | "We brush our teeth before we sleep, |

Christopher Primeau

Mar 20, 1994, 11:40:12 PM3/20/94
msherman@zeus (Marc Sherman) writes:

There was an Expert-level D&D module called Castle Amber which had a House
of Usher part in it. It was a fairly nifty module, although a little con-
trived due to it truly being little more than a collection of encounters
based on myths, legends, and short stories. There's a troll under the bridge
in one part, among other areas that seem just a wee bit familiar. Not that
I didn't like the module; it was one of my favorite when I was younger. I
remember the number designation for it being X2, but that's not much better
than a guess.

--
** Christopher Primeau cpri...@ux4.cso.uiuc.edu **
** Sophomore in Computer Science, University of Illinois **